TRUTH

Lets get started after two chapters Emily's life is going to change....
James couldn't understand what was happening, he still have a doubt that it is a dream,but it was not. He saw his princess was hugging his mother tightly with smile. She also hugged everyone but she  ignored Eric and started talking to mary. Then all looked at James and Lily. They are all seemed to be shock but Eric who just give helpless look.

Emily came to them lead them or may I say pulled them to table,before she can introduce them, Mary couldn't stop herself and hugged her son started crying. Emily looked at them confusion.

All elders hugged Emily parents and all youngsters are looking confusion but two person are pretending to be confused. That's when will realise that they are his uncle and aunty. He smiled at them happily.

Emily breaked the silence as Charles break his hug with his sister. "Do you guys know each other??" she asked in full of confusion and innocence.

All looked at James and Lily as they all know Emily loves their parents so much. James don't know how to tell the truth, he can't find any words to tell her truth. He looked at lily who gave him helpless look with tears falling down on her cheeks.

He sighed went to Emily  take her hands into his. "princess , few days ago you said you will trust even I say a important thing which will change for your life??"

He asked her gently Emily nodded her head yes. He taken a deep breath there is no point in  saying lie to her. "princess,The thing is we are not Watson we are the kings."

She looked at him confusion not understanding what he is saying. But he was not even looking at his eyes. She looked at everyone for help but everyone was not seeing at her eyes.

James sighed but continue, "I'm the elder son of Jacob and Mary king. Number One billanaire of country and best businessmen. Real CEO of king industries. But I'm a middle cafe owner infront of you. It's all for you,for your safety. I'm sorry to tell you this late but you are not Emily Watson but Emily Mary king, the sole heiress of king industries and my own company LE group of entertainments. "

Emily just stared at him with tears falling her beautiful face. She finally composed herself. She looked at Eric who was looking at her with sad and his eyes asking her forgiveness.

"You know that day. Don't you??" she asked Eric who was not ready to meet her eyes. He can't say her eyes filled with hurt and pain.

She jerked her hands off from her dad runned towards the door

She jerked her hands off from her dad runned towards the door. All boys started to run but she stopped in the midway turned to them, "You guys don't dare to follow me. Especially you both. I know that guards are following me." she said last words looking at her dad and boyfriend who are first to react.

She went out looked around to find her two personal guards she straightly went to them. They both looked shock and tried to went away because their duty was to protect her from distance and not let them know her about their presence. but she stopped them, " You both guys look. I know about the truth. Now take me to my home NOW." she said angrily and still tears are on her face. They just nodded and said as she told.

James collapsed on the seat as she runned away. Tears are on the corner of eyes and threatening to fall. Eric was not less than his uncle he was looking terrible. All family members are sad except lily and Jacob.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

what just happened?? What Emily is going to do??

Did guys understand the real meaning of Emily words before she runaway??

Do you like it??

Plzzzz, vote and comment....

Precap :

James angrily open the door only to find shock of his life.

What it maybe shocked him like that??

Let me know...
Until then,

Hanu😍😍