Trip???

I woke up in a very soft bed

Wait??

My bed is not so soft. I opened my eyes to see in some another room then I remembered yesterda3y night. I was really excited about date today. I hope it will be great. I get up from bed to open curtains to see the time 7:30. Just then granny and aunty enterd into my room.

"Good morning, dear! You woken up early." Sarah aunty came near me. A maid come with coffee and some clothes.

"good morning, granny and aunty. I'm early riser but if I become tired I will sleep like a log." I said making both of them chuckled.
"Ok!! Now take a bath and come to living or dining. We will be there."

"Ok" I said smiling.

There are so caring and I feel motherly love from them that I always craving for long time. I don't know why it happened. Now  seeing this people I was feeling loved again. I hope it will continue for my life.

I take a bath in that luxurious bathroom and wear a yellow sundress. I love the dress it looks so cute with butterfly design 😍😍😍😍

I made my way to downstairs, I went to living room and dining room finding no one so, I went to kitchen only to get shocked

I made my way to downstairs, I went to living room and dining room finding no one so, I went to kitchen only to get shocked. Jacob grandpa and Andrew uncle and will are making breakfast. Two elders are scolding will.

"will, go seat and watch. Don't ruin it." Andrew uncle said to will.

"No, dad! I will help you." will was suckling like baby.

Then he get to box in the cupboard that tripped from his hands and the whole flour fall all over his face. I couldn't hold back itself and laughed loudly. Grandpa and uncle looked ate but I didn't stop laughing, soon they joined me granny and aunty joined to. Finally I controlled my self because my belly was arching. I looked at will who was glaring at us.

"um!! Thanks will! I haven't laughed this much from so long may be years." I said last part quietly. But granny heard me and looked at me with concern and love but mostly love.

She came towards me she asked caressing my cheek with so much love "what happened Milly? You can share it with us." I slowly nodded. How can I not tell her  after showing me so much love.

"Thank you!! I'm feeling happy because all of you. Actually my family contains only only me, my mom and dad. I didn't have any other when I asked my Parents they said that they are run away married. So, they didn't have anyone. My life was happy until one day. When my mom got accident and went to coma,That's it everything changed. Dad taken more care of me and worried about my safety. That when we got closer and my dad become my world and he loves me more than any thing. But, any dad can't take the place of mother. But, my dad dad always tired to give the love and happiness in world. Seeing your love and caring towards me makes me really happy. Thanks for coming into life. Thank you."  saying this I hugged granny she hugged me back caressing my back.