comfort in kiss

Eric was sitting beside Emily gripping her hand tightly. There was a comfortable conversation with Eric and his uncle and aunty. But, Emily seemed to be in thoughts as she didn't understand why her mother hugged Eric and there something is really fishy. There are hiding something and she was very determined to know it by hook or crook.

All looked at silent Emily strangely who was in her thoughts because she can't leave without speaking for atleast 10 mins but now she was silent for more than half an hour. This clue was enough for them that she find out something fishy.

To divert her mind James "princess, why don't we all start dinner. I'm sure everyone will be hungry,eric?"

"Ofcourse! Mr. Watson!!let's go." Eric answered knowing James intention to divert her attention.

" I will come after feeding the Ben, please wait for me." Emily said as they got up from couch.

She went to back part of the house where Ben was she put her food. When she was in middle of hallway. She got pushed to wall and she instantly felt the familiar lips on her lips.

Eric went behind Emily when he saw her feeding dog she looks cute like small little girl

Eric went behind Emily when he saw her feeding dog she looks cute like small little girl. She was gorgeous in blue dress he just can't keep his hands from him. When she enter back to hallway he don't know what got into him he just pushed her to wall and kiss her with so much passion, he was worried about her finding truth and what will happen when her parents will say to leave her he was sure they are not gonna said that but he is very nervous what if Emily will leave him so he just kiss her that she here. From this serious situation he was finding peace and comfort from her kisses. Slowly he break the kiss when he feel her need to breath.

" I love you Emily!! I'm not going to leave you." saying this he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

After making sure they look great, they both went to dinner

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I know it's short but I don't know what to write after this romantic chapter and I'm confused about how to write the plot. So plz wait for sometime I'm gonna update soon ,soon means tonight and I'm also gonna update cast for this book..... Enjoy...

Until then

Hanu