Honeymoon-2 & Our New house

After traveling whole night, Eric and Emily have their breakfast. "It's too long flight,Eric..." Emily couldn't help but complaint him. "Well,we have to go the helicopter ride for another hour to reach the destination." She gave him alook narrowing her eyes.

"Idiot...I would have stayed in that island if I know this whole travelling time." She muttered taking a magazine from the stand.

"I already planned this destination before so you should have to travel anyway..." She just huffed at him. He just smiled at her cuteness and pecked her lips.

Soon they reached the nosy ankao, one of the island in Madagascar. Eric greeted the captain and both went out of the flight as soon as it landed. Stretching for some minutes, Eric guided emily towards a small helicopter waiting for them some of the staff helped them with their luggage. After settling in the helicopter. It immediately took off under the bright sun of south africa.

Emily looked all over the magnificent views which are seen from their chopper. It was like reliving the shows in discovery channel she watched in her younger days. After a ride of an hour, finally helicopter landed on ground. A group of ladies and man were greeted them. Few minutes of battery buggy ride they reached the center of the resort or small village.

A staff member showed them around the bar and restaurant before heading towards their small villa. Basically the resort divided into small villas consists of two or three bedrooms.Eric booked a villa which was far away from the rest and give them some privacy.

A resort staff opened villa for them and showed around the villa. Dining table and hall was combined and the right corner of the hall was a small kitchen with some ingredients. The hall was decorated with big sofa and bamboo made chairs,there was no partician between the dining table and sofa.

 The hall was decorated with big sofa and bamboo made chairs,there was no partician between the dining table and sofa

Another corner of the right side was the master bedroom it was separated by wooden door. A big bed was presented in middle of the room it was surrounded by net white curtains opposite to it glass doors and wall were giving away the view of the beach. An arm chair was presented with a big study lamp above it.

Other end of the room there was dressing table presented with sinks and bathtub was placed into the floor

Other end of the room there was dressing table presented with sinks and bathtub was placed into the floor. A curtain can partician between bath sides and bed. An open shower was placed outside the room and there was also a shower and bathroom inside the room without a celing.