old friend

Eric was there with his father and a handsome guy not more handsome than Eric who looks very familiar.

They all share their greetings Mr. King introduced me to Mr. Williamson he seem to be a funny person but when it comes business or family it will change.
Mr. Williamson and Mr. King went on with business talk.

Eric turns to me "It's nice to meet you again Emily, it's been so many days since we meet at Los Angeles. Do you remembered me???"

He remembered me!!! And here he was asking me if I remember him... Who would forgotten that meeting which gives so many day dreams about you!!!!
"of course I remember you!!! Nice to meet you again."

Just then Mr. Williamson said "do you both know each other before???"

Before I can answer Eric said for me,"yes!!! Few months ago Los Angeles.where we buy resort."

Mr. williamson seemed to remember something soon smirk formed on his face I didn't understand any bit of it.

This smith guy was seeing only at me like finding out something. He looks like he found something.

"Are you Emily Watson from Los Angeles???"

"yes"

"Are you studied in St. Alphonse school???"

"I am" I am really confused
How on the earth did he know where I studied????

"Milly!!! It's Ron." he exclaimed as he hugged me.

That's why I felt him familiar he was my best friend when we are at school. He did his school in staying at hostel while I did as dayscholar. He was like a brother to me. I missed him so much.

"Ron!!!I missed you so much.." I said as I hugged him.

He pulls away from me "you become beautiful, bro!!! But still have this chubby cheeks." as he pulls my cheeks.

"oh, that's hurt." rubbing my cheeks. He chuckled at me. We turned to all who are looking amused. I can see Eric glaring at Ron.
Why????
We said that we're close friends at school.

We all seated started meeting with disscusing about the game which will going to designed by Williamson corporations that  our company was investing amount. I am taking every important note.eric was great game engineer.he design very popular games in last five years since he taken over his company.

"I am thinking about like candy crush!!! What do you think Emily??" Mr. King suddenly asked my opinion.

"well, I personally think that the game style proposed by Mr. King is easier and easier to advertise.... But the core of game design is relatively simple. In fact connotation of 'Holiday' is very extensive........ Ah! I remember, I used to play a sim game. You can do something like that!! " I exclaimed and continue
"players can create a virtual image of their own in the game. In the process of the holiday players can earn money and buy their own clothes and gifts. Players can rent a car to travel surrounding area and can also look  around the resort and meet other players. You can even meet your friends that you made in the game at the resort!!!" when I finished I look at them who are just looking at me and no one utter a word even willam who always talking nonstop.

OMG!!! This is it!! My head went up to the sky and I left them speechless. (you left me speechless too. I'm proud of you Emily!!😊😊)

I immediately said "That's just my personal idea completely not mature."

"No, it's sounds interesting. Eric and Charles,what do you think?"

"In conclusion, what miss. Watson said is to make a holiday game with real holidays. The real selling point is the offline and online experience with this game. This is very interesting and conforms with the theme of 'Happy holiday' that you want." Eric said smiling at me.

He was really legend but takes my idea into account. He was person who takes every one's opinion in to account that why he was great business man. I'm admitting that I have a crush on him but now he gain my respect and determination towards him.(finally you agreed it... About time😉😉😉)

They talked about more project after that we all moved out of the conference room. I am walking behind just then attacked by an arm around me I instantly smiled.

"so, papa's Laddu become good employee and personality." I rolled my eyes.

"I always good at my personality."

"yep, I know that!!!" we laughed at the words.

"so, how are you??uncle and aunty??" he said last part sadly.

"I'm great and working in big company. Dad was great and fun like always. Mum was like usual." I said last part with sad smile.

"Don't worry Milly!!aunty will get recovery, you will be talk to her what happened in years, be brave!!!" he said in gentle manner. I nodded my response to him.

"bro, CEO of smiths???"

"yeah!! You know dad wishes, I can't say no to him. We both loves our dads so much that we even said them no to anything like I can't say no to food."he said  making me laugh at me.

That's when Eric called Ron. We both exchange our numbers promised to be in touch. He went to elevator and I went to my table to do work.

-----------------------------------

I want to show the Emily's and Eric's determination towards their work.How great business man he is and how big her imagination power she has...

So,as promised I updated it today.
Plz, comment and vote.
See you

Hanu❤❤