I want 15 kids!

It was at five in evening, emily was lying on Eric chest with one hand around his torso and other hand on his chest, he securely held her waist with hand and other entangled with hand on his chest a duvet was covering there naked bodies.

She slowly opened her eyes to see him sleeping with smile on his face. She kissed his forehead before slowly getting up from bed not waking him in process, she put her pillow which he snuggled immeaditaly wrapping his hands around it. She giggled seeing the scene before taking a towel and dress. She took pleasant shower with hot water smoothing her sore parts. After that she weard her denim shorts and white crop top. She went outside to see Eric just woke up looking through out the room for his love.

When he saw her freshen up, he smiled at her before getting up from bed, she averted her gaze looking away. He smirked at her before getting into his boxers he taken his shirt and pants with towel.

He went to her who was still looking away "Don't be like you didn't see it before! And you're looking beautiful and also hot." he kissed her cheek and lightly touching her smooth tights giving shivers to her whole body before going towards bathroom to freshen up.

Emily leaved her breath which she was holding a while. She went to living room sat on the couch, she taken her iPod started designing dresses for kate. After few minutes she felt someone breath on her neck. "You shouldn't be doing your work on our vacation." he took her iPod from her making her get up from couch.

"Eric.. Give me my iPod back!" she said trying to get the iPod from him. He held it from her reach.

"Give me a kiss and hug. Then I will think about giving it to you." she glared at him but nevertheless hugged him around his torso before kissing him lightly. He taken the opportunity before kissing her passionately, both ended up on couch with her legs around his waist and his arms around her drown in kissing each other, iPod was long forgotten on table.

He pulled away when he felt her breath away. There was a knock on door, he kissed her forehead before getting up from couch. He opened the door to see one of cruise worker. "Sir, captain said that we are about to reach newyork. Can we get your luggage?" Eric nodded but didn't allowed him to come inside, he went inside and get the luggage outside.

Then both came to deck together holding onto each other hands. Soon enough the sunset with darkness enveloping the city..

It is a view to look..

"Let's go

"Let's go..." he interlock his hand with her hand as they both nearded the deck. Reaching the deck he helped her climbing the steps. Walking for a safe distance a lamborghini car was waiting for them, security was not with them because he promised her father that he will take care of her.

Opening the passenger door he made her sit on the chair before rushing to the other side he gave some intrustions to his assistant about joining office from next day. He slipped in the the driver seat started the engine giving life to car.