Back to home

Next morning came fastly as possible. Two love birds are sleeping in each other arms. Eric was first one to get up, he looked around the surroundings are different. He noticed that he was not in his room. But when he turned to side to see his love sleeping peacefully. He just stared at her face unable to look away. Soon,enough she started waking up when she looked at him sleepy before smile forming on her face "Good morning, Eric!!"

"Good morning, love!!" he leaned in for kiss which she gladly kissed back.

"Now get up, we have to leave for home!!" he said getting up from bed and went to door but stopped before going away

"Now get up, we have to leave for home!!" he said getting up from bed and went to door but stopped before going away. "This time be ready for my possesiveness baby!"

She rolled her eyes "As if I'm didn't know your possesiveness before!!"

"Yes, but that possesive boyfriend turned into possesive beast!! Be ready for him!!" he warned with smrik before going out of room.

"What I got myself into?!!" she said to herself before going to bath. She knows about Eric possesiveness and jealous idoit who always wants her attention. By meaning of his words she don't know what going to happen.

She weared pale pink blouse with jeans put a little bit of makeup, before going out for breakfast.

Elders are there, she sit beside her dad

Elders are there, she sit beside her dad. She was fine that Eric didn't came after hearing his words in morning she felt some chills on her nerves. But, her happiness lost long as Eric enter the room with usual smile in causal attire sit beside her. After few minutes rose and willam to joined them. They start breakfast in this whole time Emily ignored him but she still forget that her boyfriend always wants her attention and he didn't liking any bit of her ignoring him.

"Why are you ignoring, babygirl?" he whispered to her leaning to take dish.

"I didn't, I'm acting normally!!" she whispered back.

"Yep, Acting not behaving!! What happened??" he said emphasising acting.

"Nothing, I'm good!!" she said not looking at him.

"Fine, I will talk to you later." he said before going back to breakfast.

When breakfast over she went to go get her luggage. On the way she was attacked by someone who hugged her tightly and pushed to a room. She started beating his back "You, idoit Eric. Leave me!!"