surprise

Lily patiently waiting for her husband and niece to use some brain."Guys!! Would you please use your brain. Remember what Emily said before leaving??"

"What did she said,'not to follow her'" Eric said frustrated. His just lose his love and his mama was saying to remember her words.lily rolled eyes at her nephew.

James understand his wife words, "wait, How in the world Emily know about guards?? She didn't know anything about them. Right? I have make sure that everyone stay distance and unnoticed by her." he looked at his wife and father who are looking everywhere but him.

He understands what happening there. He stood up and take his wife hand into his frim yet gentle grip " You will pay for it."
Turn towards family who are looking at confusingly at him "follow me in other car." They did as they said.

All reached to their house, Emily's two guards are waiting outside. They reached James as he entered. James,"where is she?"

They both looked at each other, "Inside sir. "

James moved towards the door with whole family behind him. He directly open the door with spair key.

When he opened the door the whole floor and room was filled with balloons and decorations. He hear suddenly people yelling,"SURPRISE" and song 'Happy birthday day to you' Emily was first one to greet.

That's when he realized it's his birthday. Cafe workers, their chefs and some close friends of James are present there. James looked at lily who was standing beside him with huge smile.

He looked at Emily who has very bright smile on her face. That was what he wants. Automatically smile formed on his face. Emily runned towards him and hugged him tightly kissed his cheek.

 Emily runned towards him and hugged him tightly kissed his cheek

"I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry." she repeated this words in his ears. Their still in the hug no one dared to break it. Tears are rolling from both eyes.

"It's okay baby. You're not hurt that what I want." she give him sad smile james understand that she was not so happy about it. But she smiled brightly at family welcoming them. Whole living room was decorated with balloons and their is a banner of 'Happy birthday ' with gold and black balloons,he smiled at that.