King's clan

Actually I'm sorry to write this chapter late.. I couldn't write it because I'm in my own mess!!!

Emily open her eyes. She quickly went to shower and change into a vintage dress. She hurriedly went to breakfast. Make breakfast for everyone. When maids enter the kitchen shocked to see her.

"Ms. King!! You can't cook here." maid said.

"Why not its my home. And please don't call me Ms. King. I would like Emily or Milly. And I want to cook for my dad as it is Father's Day."

"Well, okay!! But save us from Mrs. King." she said slightly terrified.

"About grandma, I will take care of her. Don't worry!!" she said as she takes pancakes in plates. Maids are surprised how is she understands them. Emily looked at them for second then go back to her work.

"well,Even I'm living here from two days. You should remember I'm working and coming frequently here. I know my grandma is very caring and lovely about her grandchildren and angry bird at same time possessive. And now I know she was hearing from your behind and my whole family including willamsons near the door." she said and put her all food items on carriage and looked at her family surprised.

"So, what you guys doing there behind the door??" she said with putting her hands on her waist and with furrowed eyebrows. In all this situation only one person is finding her cute. You know who is??

"You're cute!!!" Eric said with big smile.All looked at him weirdly.

"You're whipped!!!" Ron said making Emily laugh. Ignoring them she moved to her father.

"Happy Father's Day, dad!!" she exclaimed in his arms like a small kid,as he laughed at her antics.

"Thank you, princess!!" he kissed her forehead.

"Now, comeon I made breakfast for you." she pushed him to dining table.

"Please, get my food." she yelled back. All shaked their heads at her words. Will pushed the carriage. Will served food to everyone.

"Why are you serving food?" Eric asked as he sit beside Emily.

"Well, I'm didn't cook anything for my dad atleast let me serve him." Emily smiled brightly at him.

All having their breakfast when Emily asked why all are here.

"I have planned small holiday in our farmhouse till the ball." Jacob said proudly. He was enjoying the retirement with holidays and parties.

Emily just rolled her eyes, "Grandpa, you may have forgotten you have just completed your holidays a day before yesterday." she said in annoyed tone.

"Yes,Princess!! I can't deny that but I have also got my family back day before yesterday. I'm sure you all are going to busy in this business and I want to spend time with all of you before you all went in the business mode. So, you can't say anything against it and all were ready here just please got pack your bags." Jacob said continue his breakfast.

Emily sighed and pouted her lips, "I'm not against your idea but I don't want to pack again. I just unpacked everything yesterday. I hate it..." she whined making others chuckled.

"Don't worry maids will help you." mary said. Emily nodded and continued with her breakfast.

After breakfast she gave a watch and golden pen to James. Other Two watches to Tom and Brady they both were confused as why she was giving them gifts to them when they asked her.

"You were always with me and protecting me. This is my small thanks gift for you. And just accept it." said with smile.

She went to Ben who was trying hard to get her attention. She played with him while her mother intrusting the maids about packing.