cafe encounter

I was awake by Sunrays falling on my face. I just groaned and open my eyes. Today I am going to cafe to help dad. I am in LasAngeles for my holidays in my hometown. I just graduated and applied for PA job in king industries. My dad James Watson owned cafe and restaurant.which was always full with tourists and daily employers. I made my way to cafe wearing a crop top and Blue Jeans because it's really hot in this time of the year. My dad always open cafe early and close early when I am around so he could spend time with me he love me so much and always try to spend time with me since my mom went to coma...

As I neared cafe I can see it full crowded

As I neared cafe I can see it full crowded. It was really famous here and interior was mind blowing. I went to small office where my father was talking to Tom our grocery supplier. He sent him away as he see me. 'good morning dad!!! I think today is quiet busy day!!!'

"yep it is baby now go become employee take orders" he literally ordered me.

'you are the one of the cruel fathers who let his daughter work' I said dramatically.

"oh! You're the one who tell to your father she will work even protested' he said shaking his head at my drama.

I smiled and went to table which is assigned to me. I saw an elderly man in his late forties and a hot man who lookes like Greek god.

Emily stop drooling and concentrate on your job my subconscious mind scolded me.

I give them my sweet smile 'what can I get you sir??'

"one cappuccino pls"said elderly man I noted carefully on my note turned to handsome guy

"expresso. Do you recommend anything to eat??"he said with smile which made skip my heart but I ignored it.

'chocolate pies are special and very tasty here'.

"OK! Then it is"he said with same smile.

I went grab their orders. When I am giving their orders I can find hot guy looking towards me but it was not so uncomfortable. After some time I got their bill find him looking very surprised and satisfied I looked at him with clear confusion. He just chuckled and said "It was best pies I eat other than my aunt. It was really delicious 😊".

I smiled at his compliment 'thank you. It was actually my mother recipe'.

"your mother??"

'yes!Actually this cafe was owned by my dad. It was her recipe given to cafe".

"so,you are not employee here?"

'Nope!! I just do part time job here to help my dad in my free time'.

"cool!!it's nice to meet you miss???"

'Emily Watson'.

"It's nice to meet you miss. Watson".

'Nice to meet you to Mr.???"

The old guy seemed to surprise "you really don't know his name?? "

'nope!' they both exchange an amused expression.

"Eric Williamson and this is my driver leo"
'oh' I exclaimed as realisation hit me he was CEO of Williamson corporations and he is always on news.

'I am sorry Mr. Williamson. I didn't mean to I see less business news because they all are arrogant -"I stopped I was really embarrassed myself he was looking at me with amused expression.

'I am so sorry!!'

"It's OK I rarely see true speaking  people on face. You didn't hurt me I'm sure you didn't mean it. Remember one thing everyone in business world are not arrogant some people can be caring and good".he said calmly.

I nodded my head as I tuck my hair looking down. I pinched the bridge of my nose which I always do when I get nervous.

"eyes up beautiful. It's reminded me of someone special!!" he said with sad smile. His eyes seemed to be sad for second quickly covered it. I shrugged it off. After paying finally they left. It was very unique today....

Suddenly my phone ranged with unknown number which shocked me to core.....

Who called Emily???

What do you think about it???
Please vote and comment
This is my chapter
I'm happy 😊😊😊😊
See you
Until then

Hanu❤❤