Smith's wedding

Please forgive for any grammatical errors or spelling errors..

Update on: 28th January, 2020

After that pleasureful evening, Emily didn't let Eric to touch her hand. He used to follow her like lossed puppy.. But, she was stubborn because he broked his promise, taken her three times making her more tired so, didn't let him touch her. That night they went to king mansion late than actual time. She only give him peck on lips before going to her room.

He scold himself for breaking the promise, he went to his home and started working tomorrow project.

Next day a news channel published news about Eric and Emily being in same car going in his house direction. It became popular in few hours but they didn't mind it nor the family...

Next few days went in blur with emily settling in her office and taking care of the company branches. Also releasing the new clothing designs. She showed her designs for Kate which she instantly liked the dress. Emily made her head group of designers to look after the dress.

In two weeks they were able to prepare the dress and emily made the dress little loose because of the kate pregnancy. Today they both are going to the her head branch to look the measurements of dress. If she needs any fittings.

Emily's dress

Emily's dress..

Flower girl dress

Flower girl dress..

Dress was perfectly fitted for Kate but still emily want to do some alterations for her.

After two weeks they big day come for Ron and Kate. The wedding is going to be on church, Kate was getting ready in her room nervously. Emily was all ready to go with other bride maids who happens to be cousins of the Kate.

"Don't be nervous.. Everything is going to be good. I'm happy for you." Emily patted on Kate shoulder.

"Don't take stress.. It's not good for baby!" she whispered which stop Kate somewhat getting nervous.

After few minutes kate dad came into the room, they both shared a moment, to give privacy all went out of the room.

Few minutes later Kate came out with her dad, Emily smiled at them before walking towards entrance of the aisle. Ron and Eric were already waiting at end.