She in his view

Previous chapter is bit romantic and I have no idea what to write and I'm bit out mind there. Here actually the chapter...

Eric and Emily both went to dining table together only get cautious look from James. Lily silently giggled as both young couple was avoiding eye contact from elders.

They had their with random talk and with Eric favorite food. They come back to living room after dinner having their fun talks. James cleared his throat gaining everyone attention "Emily, why don't you go to your room and rest while I talk Eric about something." Emily open to protest but seeing James serious face she has to obey her father.

When Emily went to her room. Both Eric and James turn into their business mode I mean turn their faces into serious expression ofcourse both are world's top billionaire and best businessmen. Lily just rolled her eyes muttering idiots.

They both turned to women with raised eye but she just looked at them with bored expression " what you both are idiots. You can frighten the whole world but not me and my baby. Idoits!" she again rolled her eyes.

They both didn't say anything because she is correct they may threat the world but couldn't see their girls in tears especially Emily.

Seeing both men in their thoughts "Eric just tell me how in the world my baby fall in love with you And how did you  met her?"

She was so desperate to know about her babygirl love story so did her husband. Eric smiled at their curious face. And started his point of story in his view....

" you know mama!! When I was small I used to with only babygirl because I never felt close to anyone other than her. When you two left with her I was broken I just want you to come back and I will be with her like always but you guys never came. I have been searching for you guys after I became the billionaire but that didn't happen because of dada's stubborn nature.

Lily giggled at words James just rolled his eyes.

When I came to Los Angeles for a work, Ron suggested your cafe and I have been hearing his words and thoughts about his soul sister Emily I don't know but i instantly connected to that girl and you may say love to the person who you never have seen but I just dumped that idea because it can never happen but I still managed to get a special spot for this Emily like my babygirl. When I see Emily in that bakery first thing I got into my mind was I have seen or met her before and I felt affection. I just got to realize that I fell in love with her in my first sight but it never was love at first sight. When she said she is Emily I got to know that Ron's soul sister,she managed to make me fall for her more. Then you know I did the billionaire stuff like stalking and getting details, but I got to get studies and career but never got about family I know that someone was trying to protect her so, I didn't put any part in that when I got to know she didn't have any boyfriends I'm fine with that. It happens for three months with her doing work in Jacob grandpa's office with me stalking her. I meet her in the office for a deal she suggested a game which was very great idea I'm not saying that because I love her I'm saying it genuinely. Then we have a family dinner and I asked her for date in that I confessed my feelings she said yes for dating but didn't say she loved me. It's been another three months of that I may say best days of my life. But I want to say thing to you that I going to give the love to her even you agree or not I love her I'm not going to leave her in my life. I already loss her one time but this time I'm not going to repeat it." he said last few words strictly.

Elderly couple was happy and shocked by their nephew's words  where can they get a guy like eric to their princess. James was the first to respond.

"Who said you to leave her? Just love her like you always do or more for the lifetime and protect her from danger and hurt. Make sure you don't hurt her by any chance. If I see tears in her eyes I gonna kill you no matter how much I love you, Emily is always my first priority other than you mama. Remember it."