someone planning

" Hello, good morning!! What made you call me in this morning?" a man voice which was very strong.

" let's get to the point!! You know everything from the start don't you??" a woman said in angry voice.

He sighed there is no reason to tell lie to her. " Did you get to know the the whole thing??"

" I did and even the reason." 

" what is the reason??" he want to know the whole thing right away.

" It's Xavier Brown. He did this everything added to his son also want to see company end that's why he kept them away."

" That bustard!!! I gonna kill him." man said angrily.

"There is no use of killing him. I want to see him end because of him I have see tears in their eyes. I'm not going to leave him. I want to see his end and show real personality to everyone. I have a plan and plan is...... "( Do you think I will just tell you the plan?? Huh?? 😕😕never gonna happen 😜😜)

" Do you think it will work out?? You may get in trouble???" man's voice was full of concern.

" If you are with me. I will do anything." she said with her usual cheerful voice.

He chuckled at her " Ofcourse, I will always will be with you."

😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

In Emily's house....

She taken a long shower and get into a jumper. She went to balcony drying her hair with towel. When she felt a pair of familiar hands around her waist. She smiled brightly and leaned in his touch.

" Good morning!! Did you sleep well??" he asked nuzzling her neck

" Good morning!! Did you sleep well??" he asked nuzzling her neck. She was in daze in his touch, suddenly she came back to know.

" hey, why are you doing here?? What if dad see you??plz, leave before anybody saw you!!! " she asked turning around in his hug and trying to break his hug both stubborn idiot is not leaving her.

" It's ok!!! He gave me the permission to sleep last night in the guest room of yours. So, you don't have to worry about it and as per as I know you're dad already left for bakery and I forget to ask that why did you woken up late today??"

That's when she saw her clock shows 10:30 seeing this her eyes became wide. " I - I don't know ho-how-

Seeing her shutters " hey, calm down. It's okay baby!!" he kissed her softly.

" Baby, let's go. You're mom had breakfast because she have to take medicine. I'm waiting for you. Let's have it together."

" How can you wait for me this long? You don't take care of your health?? You have to take care of yourself. You just can't wait for me and give me this important in your life!!!"

" Emily, do you think I will give anything a Shit when you with me. I love you and I will for rest of my life. I will wait for you to my whole life and take care of you. You are the best thing happened to me. Remember this thing that I am never going to leave you no matter what and I love you!!!" saying this he locked his lips to her into a sweet gentle kiss like a promise.

That's when Emily realised she can't get a person like eric who loves her to life

That's when Emily realised she can't get a person like eric who loves her to life.she love him....

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

What do you think of it???

Who may be that mysterious two persons??

Who is this Xavier Brown???

How is romantic scene between the love birds??

Do you like it???

Please,vote and comment..

Until then,

Hanu❤❤