Um..I want to marry her!

Seeing at the TV news, Eric and Emily hi-fi eachother. They both are currently in her office, he was sitting on desk turned to TV which is opposite to her desk, She sat beside him on chair smiling in triumph and also evil glint in their eyes.

It's actually Emily completed her great grandfather revenge by completely destroying the blacks.(if you don't remember read previous chapters) She found loop holes oblivious to her hacking techniques.

With the help of Eric, she file case against blacks with proper witness and evidence which made them arrest in one night. Black empire collapsed in one night without any traces of comming back. But that owner of company the main reason of their falling down Jack black and his son Dave black were went to hiding. Police and Eric people were trying to find them from morning.

"Do you want wine for the success of our plan?" Emily asked as she get wine from mini fridge.

"hmm.. I would love to but How about you came to our house tonight to celebrate our success only you and me?" he came close to her kissing her neck.

"Not happening. I still remember how mom and dad scolded me on ron's wedding. Dad never scolded me it's because of you and your desire!" she frowned as she poured wine in glasses.

"What can I do? It's because of you.. Why are you so beautiful??I couldn't hold back myself whenever I saw you, I just wanted to kiss you and even now I wanted to take you on your couch. Whom said to wear such short?" making Emily look at her dress which was black formal dress and mostly especially ends below her knees.

"Eric, this dress ends below my knees and do you think it's short?" she asked

"yes, you should wear which reaches to your ankles." he said sipping his wine.

"Idiot.." Emily muttered rolling her eyes.

"I heard it.. Anyway what do you think about tonight?" Eric asked or whispered near her ear.

"Not.. Happening! There will be no sexual activities between us until marriage!" she said finality in her voice.

"What? It's already been six months of since our last time. You know it's difficult to me.. Please baby..." he again started giving her puppy eyes.

What he said was true she didn't let him do love to her because of the scolding from her father. She promised him that she won't be with eric until marriage.

"No.. Eric! Try to understand me. Please.." she pleaded him with her big big puppy eyes. Looking at her eyes he sighed in defeat.

"Fine.. How long I'm gonna live my life as a single?" he asked hugging her from behind.

"Until we get married.." she said in matter of fact.

"When will that happen?"

"When you convince or begged my dad like for proposing me! Get permission from him until don't come towards me seducing!"