London

Emily pouted as she hugged her family members. All were present in king's mansion for Emily's farewell. Ron and Kate also there with willamsons Ofcourse!!

After hugging everyone, she hugged her mother tightly "Call me, everyday. Inform if you have any problems, okay??"

"okay... I will miss you so much!!" she kissed her cheek.

She said her good byes to everyone and sit in car. James and Eric are going to london to join her in college and also Eric have a small work in london.

After checking in, Emily collapsed on counch between two important man in her life. "How I'm going to do this year?? You both should atleast came in every two months!!"

"Two months is long babygirl!! I will came atleast every month." Eric said.

"Good!!"

"I will definitely visit you every two months." James said.

"Why two months, dad?" Emily said with pout. James smiled at her caressed her head.

"I just got into CEO position. I have to make sure everything correct and don't went wrong. So, I have to be here please understand, princess!! And I will bring your mom along with me." Emily nodded understanding him.

They three spent rest of the flight talking about how to behave in college like she don't know.. 🙄🙄

Finally reaching london, they take rest in James penthouse. That evening Eric have a meeting so he went to it. Both father and daughter thought to enjoy by sight seeing. They made sure that they didn't get caught with paparazzi or anyone.

She changed her look by cutting her long hair. She was looking cute with short hair. Eventhough Eric protested against it but after seeing her haircut he instantly like it as she was looking very cute in it like a teenage girl. She inspired it from her grandma old photos.

They both visited the queens walk and famous London bridge and madame Tussauds wax museum