Officially dating

After two months!!!

It's been two months since our first date every thing was going great. In this time my handsome boyfriend take me to so many dates when I ask him why. He would just that you have to fall for me.

I haven't seen him in last three days because he went to New Jersey for some work.No body knows about us only Kate and Ron who find it from Kate because she knows about dating we live in the same roof and Kate being loyal girlfriend to Ron she ended up telling truth to him. Ron and Kate are dating for three weeks now they both seemed to be happy with that because they both have feelings for each other from school but couldn't confess to each other.
I'm planning to tell dad when I go to home.My thoughts were interrupted by knock on my window.

What??window?may be theif!!
I take a vase with me.

After opening the window I was about to beat but stopped when I saw a very familiar face. I sighed drama begins.(guess who??)

"That's a way to welcome your boyfriend? Who was just came from boring meeting??" Eric said dramatically.

"oh!! The great work alcoholic Eric Harry Williamson saying an meeting is boring???"

"Yes! After meeting you my life is changed in different ways." I slightly blushed but didn't show him because I know he will tease me a lot.

"such a cheesy line. By the way what you doing here?? Just go before anyone could see you!!"

"Let's them see. I'm here to meet my love of my life." he pulled me close and kisses the hell out of me. It showed how much he missed me and love me.

"oh god!! I missed you." he snuggled closer to me.

"I missed you too." I pecked his lips.

He seemed to be shocked because I never initiated kiss in our dating history it's first time. What can I do I missed him so much. He give me his signature smirk.

"Bold baby??"

"only for you boyfriend!!" again kissed him. He spent some time and went to his house.

*NEXT DAY*

Today was boring like always some meetings. Now i'm preparing report when my phone ringed. It was from granny. I smiled picking it up.

"Hello granny!!How are you?"

"I'm sweetheart .Today willamsons are coming for dinner in our house.so, diana suggested to invite. It was about trip we all are going."

"Ok!! granny. I will be there at 7. No need to send will. I will be there on my own as I know will has football practice.

"well !! You didn't give me choice. come home early."

"Bye !granny."

I cut call and do my work .Went home informing grandpa . I wear some formal dress and do light makeup.Kate also coming with me because ron want to introduce her to family i'm very happy about them there family know about them and also happy with both of them.Kate seemed ok but she was pretty nervous inside.

Kate seemed ok but she was pretty nervous inside