Fashion Show

It's been a month since when she come back to newyork. Emily just staying in mansion not going work. Nobody was against to her except her mom.

Right now she was just playing with Ben in garden. Lily came there folding her arms "Are you not going to Work?? You have been sitting in mansion and what are you going to do??" lily asked as James sighed seeing this from living room.

"I already talked to her to leave milly but she was not listening. Let me help her.." he said to his family who are looking at garden.

"Mom, my job which is in London was taken. I'm currently unemployed!!" Emily said as she got up from bench.

"Who said you couldn't get job?? You have whole king industries, Your's father own L&E and not to mention Eric's. He would be more than happy to get you in his office!!"

"But, I won't be happy. Let me enjoy today. I will go back tomorrow!!" she said looking away.

"Now only you said you're unemployed. How can you get job in one day??" lily asked confused.

"Woman, you just said that they are three companies behind her. She can get any job in a minute. Then why are you questioning her, you wanted to see her work na!!" James said comming towards them, Emily sighed in relief seeing him.

"Moreover, I'm going to take care of fashion show. That's it!! After it you will findout about my job." Emily said before going to James standing beside him.

"Now, problem solved!! You shouldn't take must stress,lily. She will be fine, don't worry about her." James tried to console lily.

"But, how can I not worry about her. She is my only daughter!!" lily said hugging Emily.

"Mom, you don't have to worry about me. I'm good and will always remind be. So, please don't take stress." Emily hugged her back rubbing Lily's back.

"Okay, And do your work perfectly!! It's time for me to go to office!!" lily said pulling away.

Lily went to house leaving daughter and father duo. "What are you planning??" James asked.

"Excuse me?" she asked confused.

"I know you are doing something and you are hiding from me." he said looking at her. She looked at him for a moment before sighing.

"I do planning something. Actually it's because of great grandpa and the thing is..." she said what she planned with her grandpa.

"Are you sure it's going to be work?? I mean I can do this??'' she asked worry on her face. James smiled before side hugging her.

"You can do this and don't forget I will always be with you even you fail or won. And becareful doing this! I will tell Tom to high security around you." Emily nodded before leaning her head on his shoulder.

"When are you going to reveal to your mom about diamond??" he asked still hugging her. Emily smiled cheekily at him.

"Tomorrow.. She is going to surprised!! You know??" she said sneaky tone.

"Sneaky brat!! Don't get your mother heart attack!!" he said playfully hitting her head then wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"I'm not going to do that and moreover mom became a strong hearted woman who always scolds both of us." she said with fake pout putting her head on his shoulder.

"Drama queen!!" he mumbled himself but she heard him.

"I'm only that!!" she said shrugging her shoulders. He shaked his head at her childish behavior before going to the living room.