meeting him again

It's been three months I started working at this company it was not so easy though but I love it. mr.king  was great person and easy to talk he always respect my decisions.

Today is going to be very big day for me.we are having a meeting with the great Eric Williamson  his father Charles Williamson and their business partner Ronald smith he also CEO of his company which was on third place after king and Williamson corporations!!!!

I went to my office room to check the file which was needed for this meeting and waited for Mr. King to come....

(Emily office)

(Emily office)

As soon as CEO enter I take his coffee and the file to check to his office which as a great view from there of New York City.

"good morning Mr. King!!"

"good morning Ms. Watson, is everything set for meeting."

"yes,sir!! You have to take a look at this files. Then I will proceed with the things." I said handing file to him. He read the file as I arranged the files to be sighed and taken care.

"you can proceed with it."

"excuse me sir!! Williamson's will be here in 45 mins." I said as I get out of the room.

I have big task to do...

I call canteen to order the snacks to conference room 2 because it has a great view it gives some peace. I went to get copies and arranged them by the time it finished snacks and water are here. I arrange them with help of peon. It was only 10 mins left for the Williamson's arrival. I went to table to get notepad and kept my phone silent in case I don't want to embarrass myself again infornt anyone especially him...
(I think you know WHO she was talking about!!!😉😉)
Again my min drifted towards him, how will he react when he see me??
Is he remembered me??
Why do you have to even concerned about if he didn't remembers you??? My minds questioned me.
That's true.. Why would I?? (author's note:Even if I wrote it I think Emily is really very stubborn!!!)
My and my author's compliments about me was broken by my table phone (note scarisam in Emily voice about me 🙄🙄🙄,OK now continue the story.)

It's from Amanda the receptionist she became a good friend of mine "hello,emily!!Williamson's and Mr. Smith was here".

"led them to conference room 2."

"OK!! She hung up the phone. "
I went to CEO room knocked on it for the reply it said come in.when I enter I was really shocked.

(do you think I will stop here nope,because Eric was desperate to meet someone not to mention Emily!!!😉😉😉)
I enter the room only to get the stop by seeing two women and two gentlemen. One of the women was elder around Mr. King looks gentle and has clam, glow even in old age,another was around her fourtys looks beautiful with her black hair, she also looks kind not like other high class women. One man was around fiftys looks confident auroa around him. The boy was around my age looks playful and naughty. Mr.king noticed me
"come in,Emily!!"

All of them turned their attention towards me which made me sudden nervous but not in comfortable way, they seemed to be kind people.

"guys!! This is Emily Watson. Emily this is my wife Mary king."
Pointed towards the elder woman. "This is my son Andrew and his wife Sarah" pointed to the couple." There son willam king and William don't you dare to filter with this young lady. She is older than you and like sister to you "as soon as he said William face turned into grumpy  I lowly giggled my self not want to gain any attention.

" It's nice to meet you, he has a great impression on you. I really wanted to meet you. Finally we met. "all of them agreed with her.

That's then I remembered the reason I came here. "thank you ma'am. Mr. King ,Williamson's and Mr. Smith is here. They will in conference at any min."

All of them went to conference room with me trailing behind me.

But I have the feeling something good going to happen. When we all went to conference room there I saw the man who always makes me nervous only by his presence.............

Will continue......

--------------------------------------------
Just for fun

Eric: what did you do Hanu???😠😠looking really angry

Me: what did I do Eric I just wrote your story....😳😳

Eric was glaring at me soon Emily to joined him 😠😠

Me: what????  😳😳

Emily :you know that I was really desperate to meet him!!!  😡😡

Me:Really!!! why did you so stubborn to admit it in the story.. 😒😒

Emily :because I  taught you will make fun of me... 😤😤

Me:why would I??? I will tease you to hell...  😂😂

Emily made a grumpy face looking very cute 😘😘😘
This made my hero lose in her beauty I throw a pillow to gain their attention.

Me:  do you know we have 55 views and we got real at 976 rank for cute love.....  I exclaimed at them...  😃😃

Both:REALLY?????  😮😲😲

Me: yes!!! That why I am planning to again update tonight and tomorrow.......  😀😀😀

Emily and Eric both exclaimed "hurray"😀😀😀😀🎊🎊🎊

-----------------------------------------

I'm happy that I got 55 views🎊🎊🎊 do you believe it
and finally I am free from my exams
I completed my 12th class!!!
I gonna celebrate it by again updating tonight and tomorrow!!!!
Plz,vote and comment
Until then,

Hanu❤❤❤