Truth Reveled??

It's going to be a very interesting chapter....plz, enjoy!!

It's been one week from that dinner night. Everything is going well. Emily and Eric was chatting on the phone while meeting in morning when they both went to jogging, but James will also with them. Eric and James are worried how to tell the truth to Emily,but the strange thing was lily was not so worried like them but worried about something about her daughter.

Right now Emily was literally begging to her dad to get them to go for lunch to a restaurant.

"Dad, please this the last thing I'm asking you for this month. Please let's go out." she asked giving him her puppy eyes. Lily agreed to her idea instantly as she was never gone out because her possessive hubby didn't allowed her anywhere or anything to do.

Hearing Emily's request he turned to her with raised eye, "Last thing of month? Are you going to ask anything from next month. What is this new behavior??"

"You are changing the subject!! Tell me one thing are you going to take me for lunch or not??" she said annoyed.

"Nope"

She pouted sadly and seat beside her mom to she motioned her to look sad. She did as her daughter said trying to not smile. She knows that her daughter was a drama queen and giving james that look for blackmail him. She don't know how her nephew was going to deal with her daughter in future.

James sighed in defeat seeing two girls pouting "Fine, let's go. But you should ready by 11:30"

Lily went to their to get ready but when she saw her phone ringing the number she immediately kept it silent and switch off the james phone. James enterd the phone after a while and started searching phone.

"Did you saw my phone,wifey?" he turned to her in the wife.

"you look beautiful and elegant

"you look beautiful and elegant. That's what I love about you." he pecked her slightly.

Then both hear their princess shouting for them. " let's go, before she came here. She is just like you always excited whenever we go out. She is more cheerful than you. She is the only person who kept me alive when you were in coma."

She smiled softly, "Now, I'm here we both will take care of her."

"yeah,It would have even better if she is not in love with your idiot nephew."

She raised her eyebrow, "Are you not happy about them??"

"Ofcourse I'm. But I can't stop my insecurity feeling. I'm fearing about Emily. I sometimes think that if only if I didn't allow her to join in our company. She should have never have came across with family and everyone there, But everything as a reason.I'm happy as long as she."

She smiled wiping a small tear from his cheek that's when he realized he was crying "Am I crying??"

"Yes!!you are and me to." Lily see a slight movement at their door but didn't give attention to it as she know who was there.

They again hear their daughter yelling. "It's better if we go now." both went downstairs forgetting about James phone which was getting so many messages and calls.

When they both reached living room they see Emily wiping her eyes James immediately asked her " What happened princess? Did anything happen??  Did Eric hurt you or anyone?? " he asked in panic and worried.

"Dad, calm down!!No one said anything to me it's something come into my eyes. I started rubbed it and tears started to fall that's it. No-one hurt me." she said taking his hands into her.

"Are you sure?" he asked like he was asking to a small baby.

Emily couldn't help but smile at her father love,"I'm 100 sure. Trust me."

"Let's go, I'm hungry." with that they get in one car.

James was driving, Lily sat in the passenger side thinking about what gonna happen in a few minutes. Emily was typing in her phone. James saw her,"whom are you chatting, princess??"

" To Kate."

His face changed into confusion "Not for Eric?"

"Nope" she said shaking her head and popping p like a child.

He smiled at her antics, "Didn't you tell him that we are going to lunch?"

"Nope" she said in a same way.

"why?" he asked still confused.

" I don't have to tell everything to him I do and everything I know." she said as a matter of fact and went back to her phone.

What?? His face turned into more confusion that why Emily was acting weird

What??
His face turned into more confusion that why Emily was acting weird. lily to somewhat confused. Both elder's shared a look.  Not knowing what happened to their daughter.

James shrugged and increased the speed of car and went into the restaurant where he found the shock of his life where he met his whole family. Are is it a just dream??

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

What just happened?? Do you like it??

Is it real or just a dream like James thought??

Plzzzz, vote and comment

Until then

Hanu❤❤