care

It's been one week exactly three days before Emily's birthday and ball of kings. Emily has returned to her room after talking to her Harris. She sat on the bench of balcony. Everything was going great they even went to site seeing near the castle. All people were very nice to them.

She still have to select the dress for the ball. She pouted thinking about the ball. She always celebrated with her dad and close friends. She couldn't help but think how her life from last birthday to this. She felt someone entering the room broking her thoughts she saw it was her dad,she went back seeing the view.

"What are you thinking, princess?" James asked sitting beside her.

"Just how my life is changed from last birthday to this year. Everything changed for in my life. Never I have excepted this big my life will change happen. I never thought that I'm a billanaire daughter and heiress of an ancient clan which was most respected in country. Never expected that my life would turn into this beautiful and amazing meeting this amazing person and very different personalities. I love this life and didn't want this beautiful dream to end. I'm afraid that I will wake up in morning and find everything as usual like a year ago. I'm afraid to lose all of you and this love of yours. I'm afraid..." Emily hugged her father tightly as he will go if she let him leave.

That's when James realised her her body was shaking and it is very hot from fever.She fell unconscious in his arms.James panicked picked her in arms moved her to bed,made her lie on the bed.

He immediately called lily and maids to call the castle doctor. He was panicking around not knowing what to do. Emily's body was burning very high. He put two blankets on her to decrease her shever. He takes her hand into his not wanting to move away from her.

Lily came fastly as she can she know something is wrong with James shaking voice. Lily came there doctor was just behind her.

Lily was shocked to see James in panick and paseing in his room. He looked at them. "Doctor, check her she was shivering and her body was very hot. Please check her." he said hurriedly.

Lily went towards James placing a hand on his shoulder to calm him and looked at her daughter who was lying unconscious on the bed. Doctor checked her temperature.

"She is having fever because of change in climate. Because of frequent travel, she is having fever don't worry it will be back. But I have to attach the glucose bottle to her. It will be okay." (once due to my fever I have attached by 8 freaking glucose bottles and three injections 😫😫... God that's was horrible I really wanted to kill my family doctor that day)

"please go ahead." lily said because James was still in panic mode.

"Take care of her,she will be fine

"Take care of her,she will be fine. She just want your care. Nurse will be outside after completing the bottle call her. And make sure to take her medicine." doctor said before leaving the room.