Feels like family

I prepare my report. I made my way to office, all family members are present there I given him a report about meeting.

" Sir!! Here your report." I said handing him.

"This fast??" Andrew king asked looking surprise.

"yes! I told you Andrew. You will be surprised!!" Jacob sir said to his son.

They all seemed to amused.

Then Mary ma'am came towards me caressing my cheeks. I smiled genuinely at her. "Emily, come to the family dinner we are sharing in our home. Will you?"
It sounds like an order not a request.

"but -  she cut me off

"No, buts you are coming." I looked at Jacob sir who was smiling and giving look like I can't help you. Then I sighed in defeat.

"okay!"

"That's great! We will get William at your apartment at seven." she exclaimed for that.

"Now, go! You can leave now to your home." Jacob sir.

"OK, sir!! See you again ma'am."

"no, call me granny. You are like grand daughter which I wish." she looks sad for something.

"OK! Ma-granny!" she smiled sweetly at me.

"And call us uncle and aunty. I am sure Jacob wants him to call grandpa." Sarah aunty said. Andrew and Jacob sir smiled as agreement. I nodded at them.

It's feeling great!!! because I never had a grand parents and other family members ...

"Now, go! come home early." she literally shooed me. I can hear others laughing at us. I go apartment and talked to my dad about my activities. After a long shower wore a navy blue sun dress with roses print on it which end at my knee. I applied some make up and do my hair into French braid.

I look presentable just then Kate came in

I look presentable just then Kate came in. I said her about dinner just then there is a knock at door.

" I think willam is here." I opened door to reveal willam standing at door.

"Hi, sis! You look beautiful." I was really surprised that he is calling me sis.

"Hi, will! Thank you. Let's go."

"OK, I like your nick name sis." he said as we made our way to car. On the way to kings mansion will seems to be very happy. I was just ask away can help it (yes!! Curious cat 🐱 )

"Nothing sis! Just like that. You know what Williamson and Ron also joining with us." he said making me lightly shout.

"WHAT??? I mean really?? Why??" I said composing my self.

"oh! You know granny!! She just invited them.we always have family dinner in month we are relatives and close family.you know granny will be angry when you said no."

"yeah! I understood that by morning." I said in oblivious tone making William just chuckled.

"you are easy to talk. Will you be my friend??"

I smiled "of couse buddy.From now you are my friend and brother."

Making another friend and brother doesn't hurt anything.

Continue.....
-------------------------------------

Hi, I know this was small chapter but I want to show Emily importance of family and the feeling for her.

Who are excited to see Emily and Eric dating??? (plz, answer yes I want write that track *puppy eyes*)

Plz,comment and vote if you like it.
See you

Hanu❤❤