wedding vibes-1

Flashback continues...

They settled the food,decorations and theme of the wedding. The wedding is gonna be a traditional and in the ancestral home of Kings. In night Emily called Kate and told her about the wedding.

"Oh my gosh. Are you serious? That's to in three months... I can't wait for it..." Kate was literally jumping up and down making the two man look at her weirdly but she was not in stage to care their look.

"Ok..ok.. calm down! Before you sequel one more time. I'm asking you question-"

"Ask away... Ask away... I'm waiting for so long for it."

"Okay, girly. Will you be my maid of honor?"

"Yes.. Yes... I would love to.." Kate started making big shouts.

"Geeze, woman. You sound like I asked you to marry me." Emily commented on kate shouts but, not so soon they heard familiar 'yes' shouts from Ron voice.

"I think Eric asked him to his bestman!" Kate stated.

"Both persons are crazy. And perfectly Made for each other!" Emily stated, both friends laughed at that.

"And another thing, will you please let kelvin baby as page boy? Please.."

"Of course, kelvin will be happy to that. But, I hope he won't cry on the aisle infront of all people!" Talking for few minutes they cut off the phone.

Poor boy kelvin looked at his crazy parents who were talking rather shouting on the phones jumping up and down but his chair is making him more uncomfortable than his parents expressions. When his mom came towards him he showed his little hands to her pick up. Kate pick him up kissing his head and settled his chubby body on her hip.

"Do you know who called me?" She asked in childish voice making little kelvin look at her.

"Who?"

"Your godmother, Emily aunty. You know, she and Eric uncle is going to marry soon. There will be a big wedding and big cake too..." She said last part making the little boy clap his hands.

"Cake!" He started bounce on her hips.

"Yeah.. cake and she also asked about you being page boy?" Kelvin looked up in utter confusion in his big blue eyes making kate cooed at him.

"Page boy will be the attend of bribe and will walk on the aisle before bribe. Like your friend John walked on the wedding of his aunt. From that day, you also wanted to do that... Remember?"

After few seconds of remancing through his little brain he nodded enthusiasm. "Yeah... I alk  ike my fiens." {I will walk like my friends or playmates.
Two year old don't really goes to school though nor kindergarten}

Ron smiled at both son and mother duo, when he first told his parents about kate's pregnancy. They were not so happy about it and dared to say about abortion. But, he never agreed to it and took responsibility cause he know they will change. And the baby is his own born and there is no way he's gonna let him go away. His parents showed him cold shoulder first but after kelvin born they welcomed the baby happily. Maybe when Ron was child they were busy with business. Ron too didn't opposed them when they want to be with their grandson. Kelvin stopped his train of thoughts "dada..."

Ron smiled before walking to them taking his little one "ohh... My little buddy gonna be page boy! That's a good news..." He started kissing kelvin chubby cheeks making the little boy giggle.

"But, I have a doubt. Who will be ring bearer?"

"Me!"

"Huh? Doesn't it should be little boy, Ron? You're a father of the little guy!"