So much in love ❤

Continue from last...

We both went to living room to see all willamsons are there.

"Finally, you both are here!!" grandma said seeing both of us.

"we are waiting for you. It's dinner time and I was about to call you." grandma said.

That's when we saw time it was eight. We have been working for last eight hours. I was never worked this long. Will's expression is same.

"No wonder we both are tired. Sis!!" will muttered.

"Now, comeon.lets have dinner." grandpa said.

We all went to dining hall. I sat between dad and Eric.

"You look tired!!" Eric whispered to as food served.

" I did a lot of work. Why don't I??" as I eat my favorite salad.

" Tomorrow going to be hetitic day to you."

"Ofcourse, it is. I has a two meetings and one press conference. It's going to be very big day."

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine." he assured me. I smiled brightly at him which I got in return.

"When you're in your work. We made a decision that we are going to held a ball in occation of 25th anniversary of king industries and also birthday of Emily." grandpa said.

That's when I realized that my birthday in next week. I have forgotten about it from the few tensions from past month. I smiled at him telling that I'm okay with it. Even I thought to stop they are don't going to listen  though.

"Day after tomorrow we are going to shopping so Emily can have her closet fill with clothes and jewellery and all girls are coming to it. I'm going to buy a lots of diamond jewelry to her. I want to show all bi****s that my grand daughter is more better than them." I choked my food at granny's dreamy words.

Eric and dad suppressing their laugh, I just rolled my eyes at them. Dinner was completed as Eric announced his promise and everyone congrulate us.

When we are going back, "I'm sorry that I announced our promise ring in social media without asking you. I'm so sorry.."

This shocked me so much. How can he do that without telling me..

"How can you do that?? I didn't even introduced myself as king. You even announced it..." I said angrily.

" I know Emily... I'm sorry!! I shouldn't have said that but situation demands it!!" he said trying to understand. But before I can say anything  dad called us. Eric quickly pecked my lips and went away...

I collapsed on the couch to see the TV after they left. Even I'm tried I couldn't get sleep by Eric's words , I casually strolled channels some news got my attention the reporter is saying

' Hello, everyone!! Today all the news channels and media got a call for press conference at king industries tomorrow. It caught everyone attention. King industries doesn't do press conference if there is no special thing. We all waiting to know it because it may effect the company. But from our reports the CEO Jacob king went to vacation with his whole family which includes willamsons and Ron Smith with his girlfriend Kate. They have just returned today morning. By this sudden conference after a vacation it may depends on something which would have happened in their family vacation. Or may be something about Xavier Brown incident. But they also going to held a board meeting and meeting with employees. Better hope it will be a good decision. And king industries is very reputated and successful company in NYC and it was going to celebrate their 25th anniversary in a week."

After listening to this news I was about to switch off. But something shown which made me shock.

"we all know that city's most Eligible bachelor, Mr. Eric willamson was now on topic. Last week Hollywood actress said Marie Chris said that Eric and she was looking each other and they even got a date. This made a many girls heartbroken but Eric was never seen with Marie and he was at vacation with his family at a time. He posted his family picture immeaditaly after Marie announcement but Marie was claiming that it was last week. But Eric posted a picture which made shut up the roomers.That picture is he was holding a girl hand which has a beautiful ring with heartshape on it. He captioned it 'She said yes❤❤' . It clearly mentioned that he was dating for long time and also he was committed to a girl who's identity he kept secret. This made many girls heart broken. I hope Eric had a bright future with his girlfriend...'

I smiled at his reason and take a picture of TV which shows made a message to him. I know he must be worried about me. So, I thought message him.

'I'm not angry on you. But I'm happy you did. I love you  so much😘😘'  I messaged him.

I opened my instagram account to see the photo of us in airballon but it was just my hand in his. It didn't show my face I know he wanted to dad announce me as his daughter then he will....

Eric Williamson🔵

She said yes 🎊🎊#promise ring  #childhood love #firstlove #soon to be engaged #committed for life

She said yes 🎊🎊
#promise ring  #childhood love #firstlove #soon to be engaged #committed for life

929051358 likes
701452689 comments

I liked his post. He also put a post just now which is my message which I just messaged him he screenshot it avoiding our conversation and my name...

I love you too baby 😘😘I hope you understand this too

I hope you understand this too...
#mybaby #veryunderstanding #love #crazilyinlove #Iloveher

569844258 likes

665478808 comments

They are mean comments but most of them her like

cute...

Whipped

I want to be like them...

They are in so much love...

Last one caught my attention yes we are...

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

They are really in so much love..

How is it?? Did you like it??

Please vote and comment..

Until then

Hanu ❤❤