Let's get married

Eric was sleeping happily as a soft pale hand was caressing his head which made him snuggle into warm surface beneath his head.

But he was constantly disturbing by the people around him, he couldn't help but open his eyes to see whole family including his sister, his grandparents who rarely live in the one place. Even Ron and Kate was presented there with their two year old son Kelvin smith. All were smiling at them.

Why were there in his house?
Wait it seems not his house!

He looked at surroundings to see he fall asleep in emily hospital room.

But why all people suddenly here?

He shot up and straighten in his chair, "congrats bro. Finally you get it. You finally get up! Why didn't you called me when you were here from afternoon itself?"  Ron asked giving him playful punch on his shoulder.

"Why should I call you? What it has to do with me if I was here from morning? Why the heck are you congrating " Eric asked in confusion.

"You didn't know anything what happened here?" lily asked in confusion.

"What happened here? Is everything okay? What happened t-Emily?!" he turned to bedside to see none other Emily with open eyes sitting on the bed.

She was still pale but looking lot better than laying on bed like dead woman. She was sitting leaning on the headboard with smile on her lips and eating the soup from her grandma mary hand who was wipping and smiling feeding her food slowly as jacob sat beside her consoling her.

"Yeah.. Your Emily! She's awake now." emily said with smile on her face as she looked at him with her eyes dripping the love for him.

Eric eyes instantly twinkled as he saw her, he held her hands tightly "Are you really waked up? Are am I dreaming about you again?" he said in disbelief that she waked up after long two years,but his heart was dancing in happiness.

Emily chuckled at his childish question take her hand from his hold and caressed his cheek "I'm real babe. I'm really here for you! If you still not believe me come here.." she opened her arms to him.

Without waiting for a second he hugged her like he wanted to know that she is really there with him. His body immeaditaly reacted with pulling her into his arms. Tears started falling from his eyes slowly as he sobbed in her neck "You're real.." he said still sniffing in her neck.

She hugged as much as she can with her energy, rubbed his back confronting him. "It's okay.. I'm here now.." she said kissing his side of the head.

After pulling away he looked at her with tears on his face, she wiped his tears and said "You know I can't see your tears it's hurt me some much."

He chuckled wiping left out tears on his cheek "Isn't it other way around?"

"Yeah.. But still I told truth!"  she just shrugged.

"You can talk another time.. Let me feed her, she didn't eat anything from last two years." Mary said forwarding spoon to emily who ignored eric immeaditaly after seeing food.

"Eric, why don't you eat something.. You didn't eat anything from afternoon!" lily said, Eric only shaked his head cause he was still fuming from morning incident.

"What? Go and eat food. Until then I won't talk to you.. Go.." Emily said pushing him out of the seat but with her strength he didn't even seem to move a inch, seeing her strength failed she used her most dangerous weapon give him big puppy eyes with her lips turned into sad pout.

"Fine.. Fine.. I'm going don't give that face.." he get up from his seat went out muttering himself

Didn't wake up long.. Already started ruling me..