Realisation

Eric pov

I'm hell confused right now. When I saw Emily hugging james uncle I was hell shocked. I'm surprised to see him after seeing him so many years he didn't change but some facial features to his age. Then Emily is his daughter means Emily is my baby girl.

Now everything sinked in me that bio data where I didn't get anything about her family obviously uncle did it for protecting her from enemies.

Some people following her I didn't tell anyone but I find out that someone was following her when I got to know I didn't understand who would do that. Now I know that is none other than my uncle James king who can go any end to protect his family. He was very possessive of baby girl.

My Emily is my baby girl. I'm very happy. My first and last person who got close to me is only Emily. I love her so much anything in this world.

That means Lily aunty is in coma. I don't know how uncle would have felted he loves her so much. No wonder he kept her in hospital and he never gave up on her. He loves her so much anything in his life other than Emily.

Now I have to know why uncle gone into undercover and make him like small cafe owner but taking care of world best company. I will meet him and will talk about it.

I will get him back to the family. I want my aunt back. I will give Emily her family love.There is not a day my dad didn't thought about his sister. Grandma have to go hell. I will make him back no matter what. I want them I will have them.

But one thing is very sensitive in this whole matter is Emily. I know she will be hearth broken after hearing the truth. But she have to know the truth soon or later.

I don't know what she will do after knowing that I know the truth from starting ,I don't know where my love story will turn. But whatever happens I'm not going to leave Emily I have lose her once history is not going to happen. She will get angry on me but she can't hate me but I will love her.

I didn't get sleep at all night. In morning I call Emily as always what she told me shocked me to core........

To be continued

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Why people are getting shocked from last couple of chapters.....

What would have happen that shocked this family??

Any guesses??

I'm free today!!so I will try to update more today!!!!

Ignore my mistakes
Plz, vote and comment my silence readers....
Until then,

Hanu💛💛