Honeymoon

Emily woked up in a car passenger seat with Eric driving the car. The sun is setting down, the beach is looking beautiful. The car was going in a crowdless road with familiar beach on the side and the hilly area and small forest can see from the glass. "We are here again?" She said as she looked at the familiar spot where he proposed few years back.

"Yeah,we are wifey. Welcome back again to our island..." He said turning towards the way to their mansion.

"Again, I slept like past.." she said rubbing her eyes.

He chuckled at her words "You sure sleep like a log" he teased her earning a beat from her on his shoulder.

"okay..sorry! Here we are...." He said as car stopped infront of a big three-tiar mansion.

She got out of the car when he opened her door even before her. She gave him her sweet smile before looking at the big mansion, "It didn't really change from last time just some trees."

"Yes, cause nobody really lives in here. And nobody visited place after or last stay." Emily just nodded understanding him, cause she learned from tom that he didn't even leave city that two years and thinking of taking vacation will never happens.

"Why don't we go inside." she suggested as she looked at his not so happy face, maybe his thoughts went back to that time.

As soon as he heard her voice, he came out of his daze with smile. He took her hand into his kissing her knuckles "Let's go..."

"Welcome back to our little paradise, Mrs.williamson." He said as he enterd the big living room, her smile grown with his endearment.

"Thank you, Mr.Hubby!" she said making him pull her close and place a small kiss on her lips.

"Hubby! I like that... You should call me that in future,wifey." He said looking at her closed eyes.

"sure..."

He smiled at her pulling to stairs, Soon they were in his room which is decorated with rose flowers and candles. "It's so romantic..." Emily couldn't help but comment.

"But... I didn't do this arrangements!" He said looking everywhere in the room.

Emily looked at him with bored expression "Then, do you think I did this?! I don't wish to do it twice! I already done this on that night. And what's the meaning of you didn't do it? You didn't planned it?" She huffed crossing her arms looking for answers.

"No... I mean that if I wanted to do it. But, I want you to take some rest. Then, slowly I thought we can enjoy our days." She narrowed her eyes.

" Then why did you say in the castle? Leave that... What do you have in your mind?" She said as she looked like brust any moment.

"Just took a shower and get some rest for today. And about castle, I just wanted to see your blush! But why are you getting frustrate like something you wanted didn't happen?" He said with his not so innocent smile.

"I... Just.." she started to shuttering and looked everywhere.

"You what?" Eric snickered.

"Where is my luggage?" She suddenly asked back in her devil mode.

"In the closet.why?" Even before he completed his sentence, Emily is on the way to closet.

"Why do you want the luggage?" He asked confused.

"Didn't you say that to take a bath and sleep. I'm gonna do that!" She said before closing the bathroom door murmuring about her stupid husband.

After reaching the bathroom, she washed her face and took her vanity bag which contains her makeup tools cursing "I will show that idiot what a angry wife can do?" she muttered before doing her makeup.