Queen will always on top

Emily solved her issues with her parents after talk with eric who helped her understand that they were just helping him and only doing it without any ill intensions. James was more than happy to see her talking to him normally. From that day he would stay with her half of day before going to office. He want to be there for her in this crucial stage. Eric is also there for her but he only visited for one hour in morning before going to office and three hours after office hours.

Even in her crucial and painful path they were able to find little happy things that they witnessed again. On the day when her physical therapy was going on, doctor said to take her few steps to which she slowly walked with support of the wall, then started to walk on her own slowly.

It's like, her first steps and everything from eating to taking bath is like again first time for her. Finally after a month, Emily is able to go home. Her Grand parents welcomed her happily. For another few days, she took rest and go through the information about business.

It seems like everything is going well but they were some competitors, she was sure it will take care of it after get entry in the business.

On the day of her first day to her office, show had early breakfast and went to office after everyone said 'All the best' to her.

With Emma help, she was able to get throughout the first day confusion. It went good until Emma proposed about a fashion show, which made emily really scared cause it's already been two years and everything was so much changed and she don't know what to do about it.

Seeing emily furrowed her eyebrows as soon as she heard the suggestion, Emma sighed helplessly. From the time Emily woke up from coma,she was lacking of confidence in her. Everything has changed and development was going all around. People started to change according to upgrades in their life and society. In this marathon of world, you have to competate with everyone and if you're two years slower than them,it sure gonna have it flaws.

In this trauma, Emily was barely copping up with new environment. She knows if it continues she's gonna insane in near time, her lack of confidence not helping her. With competitors tension,it stressing her life. Soon,she can feel headache forming and held her head.

"Emily, drink water." Emma handed her water with worried expression. Emily drank them in one gulp and sighed tiredly.

"I don't know,Emma. I'm not sure about this. I'm feeling helpless with all this things. I feel like I'm lower than the people around here and our new designers are more capable than me." She said holding her head in her hands.

"Not at all." She heard a familiar voice looked up to see a woman wearing a stylish coat with a file and beside her a handsome man wearing a t-shirt with jacket and denim jeans standing there with his iPod.

"Ria!Ryan!" Emily said in surprise, sure enough ria her classmates in london changed somuch in her appearance.

"Finally, last time I met you have given me a job then slept for straightly two years without worry of anything. But anyway I missed my bestie boss!" Ria said as she hugged her.

"I missed you too. How are you?" Emily asked as she pulled away.

"We all are good but you aren't the one. But I'm very glad to hear that you have finally woked up." Ria said.

"How are you,Ryan?" Emily asked as she give him friendly hug.

"Very fine.. I hope your health is good!" Emily nodded at him.

"Anyway, What are you talking about?" Emily asked as she remembers the ria words.

"About your designs. Even when you were sleeping, your designs which you designed before going to coma were still famous till today." Ria said as emma showed the graphs of clothing to her which were all gradually growing without any fails.