wedding vibes-2

Update on:17th of June..

A day after bachelor party, whole king and Williamson family reached the old family castle. Because of condition of not looking at each other before the wedding.

Emily reached there in the morning and Eric family reached by evening. Both are nervous and just a night away from the wedding. Tomorrow morning is gonna be the wedding.

Emily was having various feelings even though it's not her month. She was nervous and have a tiny bit of fear to start new life with Eric. From very next day her surname will change, her home will change, she's gonna have a new family.

That's mere idea was making her nervous. Many what if's in her mind. What if they will fight each other, what if their relationship come to end and both end up being divorced.

What the heck I'm thinking?!

She got up to go bathroom for wash her face to get rid of nasty thoughts, after washing her face she looked up at her reflection. Her face held a glow of the happiness in her eyes. She took a deep breath calming herself soon a smile formed on her face thinking about next day. She was pepping herself for not cry tomorrow morning in ceremony.

"Emily, are you there?" She heard lily voice.

"Yeah, mom. Just a minute!" She again washed her face before walking out.

Her mom was sitting on the chair beside the bed, there was a trally full of the foods there. Her father was standing in front of the window looking afar into mountains. She hugged his torso from back "Dad..." She just don't know what to say.

"God... Why is this so hard..." She heard him mutter before turning to her and hugged to his chest.

"Thought to have dinner with you for last time before you became other's wife. Come on... I'm straving!" He pulled her not even looking a glance at her.

He made her sit on the bed before taking plates from trally, he filled plate with her favorite dishes "Dad..." He didn't looked at her continued to put the foods in front of her.

"Dad..." Again ignored her and started to feed her without looking at her face.

"Dad look at me..." James at last stopped and looked down.

"I can't.... I don't know that I will hold back my tears." He said keeping the plate on table before sitting opposite to her on bed. Emily just hugged him from side and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Daddy... I love you!" James smiled at her words holding her hands which were around him.

"I love you too, princess. I will miss you...."

"Me too... But, I'm always a call away and how can you think that I will be away from you so long. I can't stay away from you guys for too long and will come running to you for sure."

"I know, darling..." He sighed trailing off.

"Dad, look at me!" Hearing her desperate voice, James looked at her with red eyes, seeing them emily felt sudden guilt of leaving him.

"Daddy, I'm scared and nervous.." James smiled slightly.

"And sorry..." She continued.

"Why, princess?" He said caressing her head.

"Because you are sad."

James felt like laugh at innocent statement, his princess is sure little girl when it comes to him only him.

"Oh, princess. I will be mine. Just need a time to adjust anyway. Now tell me the real reason of your scared and nervous dialogue?"

Accepting the defeat, Emily told her mind battle from evening "It's just wedding vibes, princess. Nothing to worry.  There is nothing going to be happen in future. This happened to me like that too. If you ever felt like that in future just come to me okay?" Lily said caressing her head as she sat on bed beside them.