PA of CEO

Today is the day the interview. I rubbed bridge of my nose which I got from my dad. I wear some professional clothes to impress and not want to embarrass myself.

After putting small amount of makeup

After putting small amount of makeup. I looked myself in the mirror.just then Kate enter the room watching me like I am a statue in the museum and finally granted me with a grin "you look professional .I'm sure you will get job. All the best!!!!"she encouraged me.

"Thank you" I hugged her and went out to take the taxi to another part of the city where all companies were there. I enter the one of the skyscrapers in NYC. I went to reception a lady may be around my age who looked at me with appreciation "Hello, my name is Emily Watson. I am here for interview of PA post."
"hi,you may go to 56th floor where interview was going on. All the best."
"thank you" I quickly went to lift they were some people looking professional and some where sluty.  God!!! How can they wear it??

I went floor where interview is going to be held where some people was waiting for their chance.finally it's my turn I went inside where I saw an oldman who was looking very familiar 

he was just looking like dad???why would he will be?!!!

I just shrugged it of but I have seen him before but i don't know where but I saw him before may be on news......I should concertrate on this job.

Then old man "Hello,miss. watson!!!!lets start interview ..................

I answer his questions confidently.

I hope will get this job!!!!

"miss.watson you're appointed as my PA. Only for few days."

I got a job!!!! Wait what did he mean by only for few days???

"thank you sir!!but what do you mean by only for few days??"

"you don't have to worry about your job, it was secured for you. You will find it soon!!! Now, you will be working here by tomorrow morning sharp 9'o clock. Rest you will be told by tomorrow. You will be given 80,000 dollars for month but you will be given half of it now for your wardrobe. Here it is!! " he said handing me cheque.
My first cheque!!!! 😊😊
"thank you sir, I will see you tomorrow!!!"
I exited the CEO office. When I am exiting the elevator I was being called by receptionist. I went to meet her.

"congrats on your job. My name is Amanda."

"thanks, nice to meet you."

"here, it is the card which access to go the all floors. Here your ID card."

"thanks, I will keep them safe."

"OK, I am looking forward to see you."

"me to. it's good to have friends you know."

"bye."

As I exited the building only to get message from the Kate saying to come to lunch after lunch we go to shopping and some places to visit....

--------------------------------------------
Finally Emily got a job!!!!!

Emily meets Eric
And family

Comment and vote
Plz give me any recommendations, enjoy!!!
Bye,

Hanu❤❤