Going back

Emily's pov

I enter the house with smile and went to living room watching TV. I sat beside them on couch that's when Eric barged into room. He was breathing heavily maybe he was runned into house. Mom and dad looked at him with shock.

" Did you say truth there?? I -you actually mean the words you said outside in the car?" he was panting.

I chuckled at him he take his own time."I did."

It may be the a small words it has so much meaning. He glared playfully at me. What?? it was his fault for not doing that what have I done to him??

"what is happening here??" dad asked making us look at him.

"Nothing your daughter said something that I have ever thought she would say." he sighed before collapsing beside me.

"Well, If my daughter words made you to run like a madman then I'm happy about it." making me chuckle and getting a beat from mom.

"well!! I will go to my room. I have so much packing!!" saying that I went to my room. Removing the coat in the process.

I went to my room pack all my I put some essential clothes and jewellery and bags in one bag. I put others in another bag. I don't have much because my all things are in my newyork apartment. They are somuch things in there. It's already late, I went to change after changing clothes.

I went to sleep with my smile. Today events changed my life forever. I slept peacefully after somany years.

I woke up with dad voice, "princess ,wake up!! We have to go to New York.Get up!!"

"No, dad!! Let me sleep!!" I said in my sleep voice.

"Emily, get up!" I heard my mom gentle voice beside me. Eventually I opened my eyes to find my mom and dad looking with smile. I hugged them I really missed those olddays where they used to wake me up. "good morning!!"

"good morning, princess!! Get ready. We will have our breakfast. Come fast!!" saying this he was about to get up. But I held his hand.

"Dad!! I don't want you to sell this house. This home held me somany memories. I want this house." he smiled.

"I know Emily!! That's why I didn't sell this house. This house held somany memories for me. I'm not going to give this to anyone." which made me smile.

"What about Ben? I can't leave Him here." I said with pout.

"I'm sorry princess. We can't take him to newyork." dad sighed.

"but, please dad!!" I said with my best puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry princess." I sighed.

After they left, I got ready into this👇

It's look cute and stylish I also put my promise ring

It's look cute and stylish I also put my promise ring. I'm going to wear that always like engagement ring, I know Eric wouldn't mind it.

After our breakfast I got to know all hidden security of me.my parents have only two members to both of them. But to me they were five, yesterday two one of them is head his name is Tom, another one was Brady, other three are Robert, David and Michael. This men's are like man in black today wearing black suit with black tie. Yesterday was better they were in casual clothes. (man in black international movie is going to release on Thursday!!!I'm very excited for it... )