over protective dad

Eric was sitting on bar stool in city's famous club wriling the wine in his glass. He was wearing a black T-shirt and black jacket with white sneakers as he thought back to last few months.

"Hey dude! Shouldn't you be happy on your bachelor's party! You didn't enjoyed anything last few years when we were in pub but now she is here and you are going to marry her

"Hey dude! Shouldn't you be happy on your bachelor's party! You didn't enjoyed anything last few years when we were in pub but now she is here and you are going to marry her. You are also giving bachelor party and you should enjoy it!" Ron said wrapping his arm around his shoulder in a friendly manner as he ordered his drink.

"Nothing like that just thinking about last few months which took drastic changes. Everything is settled in just few months and here I'm giving a bachelor's party." Eric said leaning back on the chair.

"Don't be old grandpa. Just enjoy the last few days of bachelor life!" Ron said gulping his drink.

"And you don't drink too much. I have to carry you home and you will see the wrath of Kate tommorow!" Eric suggested him.

"I'm not going home tonight. I will come with you. My wifey is enjoying with my bro in their own party." He said getting another drink. Eric understood from his words that kate is with emily.

"What about the little guy of yours?" Eric asked him.

"With Mom and Dad. They take care of him anytime we want. They love to spend time with him. That little guy to like them and always want to spend time with them. It made easy to us leave him when we have work or sometimes we go to date." Ron said, Eric nodded.

"Hey, brother in law! Hey Ron bro! Sorry for late!" William came there who was wearing a black T-shirt and red jacket. Eric nodded at him as ron waved at him.

"It's okay, why are you late?" Eric asked.

"Oh! I was just looking after sis party security arrangements. Can't afford them going wild, can we?" Willam said ordering himself a drink.

"So, do you took care of the arrangements?" Eric asked him making other nod.

"Let's take shots." Ron invited all friends making all of them fully drunk tonight, That they just collapsed in club itself. Thank God! It was owned by one of their friends if not they would have hard time that night. But Eric was out of their league cause he didn't drunk that much but still little tipsy. He ordered his bodyguards and his friends security to take them for their house and he took ron and willam to his car with his assistant daniel help. Daniel was the one who drove the car to Eric house and when they reached the villa Eric again pulled Ron dropping him on the couch in living room, he removed his jacket. Daniel dropped willam on other couch. "Sir,Wasn't you should be drunk tonight as it is your party? That's too on bachelor's party!"

Eric chuckle at questions "If I'm not sobber enough then we all gonna sleep in that club only. About bachelor party I'm happy with being married than bachelor and I don't want to sleep in their. You too go your home, don't forget to attend the wedding!" Eric said going to his room.