Next morning

Emily's pov..

I woke up feeling sun light on my eyes. I rubbed my eyes tired to turn other side but my lower area is paining like shit, but better than last night. Suddenly last night events rushed to my mind unconsiously blush formed on my cheeks. I looked at my left hand to find diamond ring which indicating I'm finally engaged to love of my life. I kissed it with smile.

"You should kiss me not the ring!!" I heard raspy voice behind me tightening his grip on my waist.

"You have gotten somany kisses last night. And you're asking again!" I said playfully turning to him, he was shirtless and I can feel him only wearing his boxers.

How can he not be when you're wearing his shirt?! My brain mocked me, I just ignored it turning full attention to my eric.

"You're so addicted and after last night, you don't know how I'm feeling. You know how many times I thought to make love to you when you're sleeping!! You're so beautiful and my addiction baby! Now be a good girl and give kiss to me." he said leaning closer to my face but I turned making him kiss my cheek.

He groaned before making me look at him "You're getting naughty day by day!" before I can say he kissed my lips with passion, it felt like he's giving me punishment. I didn't hesitate before reciprocate it. It slowly turned into soft one he bited my lips asking for permission which I instantly open my lips his tounge enterd and started to devor me.

I can feel his member getting harder between my thighs. He pulled away from kiss trailing his lips to my neck and biting my weak spot making moan in pain but soon replaced by pleasure when I felt his tounge licking the bite.

He put his hands on my shirt looked at me for permission. I smiled at him for asking me permission even though we have did it before, I kissed him softly giving permission. He broked the kiss started to open the shirt kissing the area which is exposed to him. Taking off my shirt he throw away it on the ground. He started to lick my vagina earning a loud from me. He enterd his fingers still his lips on my core making my breath go insane. His other hand is giving attention to my breast. He started to pump his fingers more fastly adding another finger. I can feel his tounge started in and out of my vagina hole. I can feel knote started to form in my stomach. I pull his hair pulling him more into me, he started pumping fastly, soon I came yelling his name. He licked all my liquid before hovering me. He removed his boxers before positioning himself, he enterd slowly I can hear his growls with my moans. He slowly started to move in out after few minutes his moves became faster that I couldn't hold back my loud moans when he started hitting my g-spot. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer as he was still busy in fastening his moves. He bited my neck and nibbled on it. After few more trusts I come all over his length followed by him. I yelling his name reaching new heights of love and pleasure.

He kissed my whole face before collapsing beside me controlling our breaths. I place my head on his chest tiredly before I know I went to sleep.

I was feeling lips trailing on my neck, "Hmm.. Stop, Eric!!" he stopped for a minute but again started kissing me. I opened my eyes to see his chest in my view. I looked up to him to see his face was glowing with happiness in sunlight.

"Comeon, babygirl!! It's already getting late for breakfast. Let me give you a nice bath!!" He said getting up from bed, I looked at his face clutching my bedsheet tightly to my chest wrapping around me.

"What??No!! You are not doing that type of thing!!" before I know I was in his arms moving towards bathroom ignoring my pleads.

He made me sat on the bench before turning on the water adding some body washes. He come to mee, I looked at his face "Eric, please go out. I will do my bath!!" I said timdly trying to make him understand but he was stubborn.