WEDDING

Old King castle is decorated with various flowers. Main hall where main ceremony is gonna happen is filled with white chairs and two sides of the aisle is filled with sented candles which are protected by glasses inorder to not have any fire accidents. The walls of the hall is filled with the old famous and historical paintings are giving the hall an ancient auro. In middle of the rows, flower vases were filled with white roses in order to give the attraction to densed rows of chairs. The end of the hall is decorated with huge bunch of white roses and hanging candles.

 The end of the hall is decorated with huge bunch of white roses and hanging candles

The guests are sitted in their chairs. The guests of the wedding are very limited that only close friends of both families were invited and some close friends of bribe & groom are invited.

King and willamson families were sitted in first two rows in both sides. Mostly old couples and the old man were sitted on one side, other elder couples were sitted on other side soon lily sat beside them after leaving both daughter and father duo.

After all sat on their chairs priest entered as smooth music filled thr room. A few minutes later Eric walked into hall with ron and william behind him. He greeted the priest before standing on the dias waiting patiently for the bribe.

Then another tune of music started in hall as rose and ria walked holding the hand of little kelvin , behind them Emma is holding hands of little angel who was daugther of james old bakery chef and also now of the chef in the emily's restuarnt in london martha. Two of them holding bouquets in one hand and holding two children with other hand.

Little angel is trying to throw the flowers on the aisel but only one or two flowers are getting into her hands. Little kelvin was just walking on aisel looking around and trying to walk in different directions where as rose and ria trying to stop him from walking around, this continued through out their walk on the asile.

Ron chuckled at his antics as soon as kelvin come to the end, he ran towards ron making all people laugh at his naughty things. Ron being a good father he caught kelvin in his arms and kissed his chubby cheeks. Ria and rose stood on left side of the dias opposite to the male side.

A Music passed through out the hall making it aware of the bribe arrival. Eric straighten up himself and put his whole attention on the door which is currrently closed.

James and emily has just arrived at the corridor of hall. Kate is straighting the veil with the help of assistants and the veil is very long and embroidered with various flowers on it.

 Kate is straighting the veil with the help of assistants and the veil is very long and embroidered with various flowers on it