I love you

I'm still sitting there with pout but I was pulled towards Eric as he kissed my pout. He leave me after breathless.

"You look cute with your pout." he said caressing my cheek. I just blushed and hide my face in his chest.

He laughed seeing my face, hugged me tightly. We both came out of our bubble with someone clearing their throat who was none other than dad. He was standing there with a raised eyebrow. I'm so embarrassed today my cheeks are heating up. I ducked my hair to not show my face to them. They both chuckled at me.

" Princess, you should start packing as your grandparents are excited to go home and pack essential clothes and things only. I will donate other to orphanage as I'm very sure that your grandma and aunt was not leaving you until they brought a mall to you. And you boy, you should behave until your in my house atleast." dad said last words fake strictly making me giggle as I know how will he talk.

"Dad, can I go out with Eric for sometime??" I ask giving my best puppy eyes.

"fine!!but only after cleaning. And don't do funny business."

"Don't you trust me dad??" I asked in my dramatic tone.

Dad rolled his eyes on my tone but couldn't stop his smile. " I do. But I don't the person beside you when it came to his romantic things."

" I can understand Papa. Don't worry I will not touch her" Eric said making us look at him with the look which means 'Really??'

He kept his hand in surrender "Fine, I can't promise you to that I will not touch her. But I will promise that she is safe with me."

Dad nodded and went downstairs. Eric turned to me, "what's with the going out thing??"

" I thought to spend time with you. If you're not OK with it. I will get that cancel. I will tell to dad.dad- "

"NO!!!no!! Who said I'm not ok with it. I'm more than OK. So, we should hurry up to clean and get ourselves clean."

"It's ok,boyfriend. It is still four We will go at six" I assured him.

We both clean my room and changed a golden embroidered dress and put red coat as it will be windy for where we are going with red heels and golden clutch.

I enter the living room to find Eric in to find him white shirt and pants with red jacket

I enter the living room to find Eric in to find him white shirt and pants with red jacket. I smiled at him.