Island

Still in fashion show event...

Through out the event, Emily can say that Eric is trying to talk to james who was shaking his head in denial. At one time Eric taken James said Lily outside the hall. Before she can go there, was stopped by Ron and Kate. She smiled at them before hugging them tightly.

"How are you?? You didn't even come to London or to home to visit me??" she said fake frown.

"I'm sorry, bro. It's just I have been busy!! How about I get you to dinner?" Ron said hopefully.

"Rejected because I'm going out with Eric, you can go with your girlfriend!!" she said looking at Kate who slightly blushed tucking her hair behind her ear. But one thing caught emily attention is the ring on her left hand, she immediately grabbed her hand and noticed a big round shaped diamond platinum ring.

She looked at him with happy eyes but soon changed into heated glares

She looked at him with happy eyes but soon changed into heated glares. "Why didn't you tell me?? When did this happen?"

"calm down. It's only happened yesterday night and we thought not disturb you with event. So, sorry!!" Kate said trying to make her understand.

Emily just rolled her eyes "That's a bullshit. Remember I will get my revenge. Anyway Congratulations!!" she said before hugging both of them.

"When is the wedding?? This year or next year??" she asked casually.

"Next month!!" Ron said making her look at him with wide eyes.

"Next month??" she looked both of them with confused looks.

"Can we talk about it after event??" Kate asked her.

Before she can say anything Eric came there and said "Not possible!! We are going out as soon as it ends." he seems to be very happy.

"Then can we talk in private?" Ron asked to Eric who nodded before pulling emily wrapping his arm around her waist. She looked at her parents who are looking happy too,her father face held some sad but has a contended smile. She just shrugged it off looking before as Kate and Ron following behind them.

Eric allowed them to a room which has two couches and table between them. There is a small kitchen in there and a fridge. "Do you guys want to drink anything?" Emily asked as she started walking to kitchen.

"Umm.. Juice will be good!!" Kate said making emily look at her weirdly.Kate was not big fan of juices, she always liked to drink coffee or teas.

Emily shrugged her shoulders before going to kitchen taking the glasses out, she poured juice from fridge. In the time other three people sat on couches. She served them juice before sitting beside Eric looked at the couple in question.

"why suddenly wedding??" she asked putting empty glass on table.

"Wedding?? Whose??" eric asked looking at her.