After long time

Emily pov

After the call he looked really shocked which made me worried. He seemed to be in trance and tears are forming in his eyes that I have only seen when mom got into accident. "dad!! who is that?"

He came out of his trance. He hugged me tightly crying. I rubbed his back to calm down. "It was from the hospital where your mom taking the treatment. They said its emergency. Her health became serious issue.we should be going."

Hearing that tears fall down from my eyes."Everything is going to be okay. Mom will be fine. Let's go."

We lock the door and left to hospital in hurry.we both entered the ward. We waited for some minutes. When Doctor Ethan who was treating my mom for years. He looked serious.

"I'm sorry you have to pray the God for her. I did all things to do. It became the situation like do or die. It's like only if she wake up now or never." he said leaving both of us heart broken.

Dad looks very broken. This made me cry. I make him sit on the chair near the ward. I hugged him reassuring everything fine.But I don't know it will be fine or not. He always been strong in every situation but mom was very sensitive for him. He loves her so much that's why he never gave up on her.

I don't know what will happen when she die dad will not be himself.
No you can't think about that Emily mom will definitely wake up don't lose the hope.

"Emily!! Do you think your mom will be survive?" dad voice his brake at end. Tears falling freely from my eyes "Yes,dad!!she can survive that's why she has been living in all this time. She can't just leave us for giving us hope in all this years.she can't just leave us. She can't leave us dad." I cried in my dad arms repeating the same line again and again.

We both cried in each other arms. We both calmed down. Waited for doctors in the ward. I don't know when I fell in sleep dad shook me his eyes are red probably because he is crying and without sleep. There are tears strains on his cheeks. But his face as glow. He looks really happy with big smile on his face.

I looked at him confusion. He smiled before saying "she didn't leave us Emily." Immediately smile formed on my face.
I know who he was talking about.

"Really?" I asked him again. "yes!! Now let's go to her." he smiled leading me to hospital room where my mom is in waiting for us.

My heart beat get higher as we went near the door. Meeting mom after nearly 13 years it makes me nervous. Dad hold my hand telling everything is fine. I smiled at him.

Door was opened dad went first. I nervously enter the room. Mom was sitting on bed. She looks pale but her face was glowing with happiness after seeing me.she was looking at me with so much love and affection.

Dad was looking at both of us smiling with tears in his eyes. Mom extended her hand to me thats it I runned to my mom hugged her tightly telling myself its not a dream. I don't want to wake up from this beautiful dream. Dad to join us. I felt home again in their arms, I felt mother love again after long time We all are completely. I'm home again. We talked about everything and nothing.

It soon time to sunrise. My phone was ranged with Eric name. Shit That's when I remembered the work.

"who is it?milly" dad asked looking at me.

"From work dad!! I will be back." when did you started telling lies to your father?? My subconscious mind question me.
From my idiot come into my life you know who.

I went to hospital garden to attend the car.
"Good morning!!" I said in excited voice.

"good morning!! My Baby girl seemed to be excited today." he said in his excitement.

Wait??!baby girl??

"baby girl??" I asked him in confusion. He didn't called me baby girl and he only calls his aunt daughter.

"what when did I say baby girl I only said baby. You should hear it wrong. You're jealous about my baby girl." he said in hurry.
Yeah he said to correct why would he call me 'baby girl' I should be imagining things.

"Leave it!why are you so excited in the morning??" he asked remembering me my reason for excitement.

"I got a very good news to tell you."

"That you love me. I know it love and I love you too."

"shut up!! It's serious."

"ok! I'm in serious mode."

I rolled my eyes even he can't see me.

"mom was woken up from coma."

"What? When? Really?" he said in surprised voice.

"yes! Yesterday night. They tell us it was emergency then dad and me rushed to hospital and met with surprise of our life. She woken up by dawn. We didn't realize in time and went on talking." he taken his time this information at last he answered me.

"That's a really very good thing. It is very big and happy news. And take two days off." he said in very excited and happy tune.

I again roll my eyes "You're not my boss. I will ask that grandpa. For now bye boyfriend. I have to go to my parents. Bye!"

"Bye!! Take care. Love you!!" he hunged up the phone. He know that it will take a while to realize my love.

I asked grandpa for permission. He immediately granted it and also said that take me as much as holidays as there is no work for me it's all my boyfriend's plan back there to get me here but he did good thing. It's correct 'Their will be a reason for everything'.

I went back to hospital room where my parents are talking something serious. I can say they are sad and worried about something. Dad noticed me.

"what is it? Princess?!"

"Work dad! I told him that I am not able to come. He said he will manage. " he nodded just then doctor Ethan came into room.

"Hello, Mrs. Watson!! Good morning, how are you feeling?"

"Fine doctor!!  Feels like I just got up from deep slumber." mom answered him with a small smile.

"You will feel like that. You have to eat as much as food. Everything is fine. You have to come check up for next week. You should also look like fat woman when I see you next. I'm going to give this responsibility for your husband and mainly to your daughter. She always get me eat lunch whenever I go to your house. Milly, you should give that type of treatment for your mom."

All of us laughed at his words. He was close friend to my dad so he often come to our house. I nodded at him.

Eric was calling for every three hours to check. I wonder why

By the evening mom was discharged and we all went to home.

But I have a feeling that someone is watching us. When I see in that direction there is no one. I thought it may be my imagination....

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

How is it? Do you like it??

Plz, vote and comment

Ignore my mistakes with your kind heart....

See you

Hanu 💛💛

Today was csk match pray for God to win....

Csk csk csk 💛💛💛