Long lost memories

Eric smiled nervously seeing himself in mirror as he was very nervous to see his uncle and aunty after a long time but not only that he was concerned about but meeting his girlfriend parents for first time he never seriously dated anyone but Emily and meeting her parents made him more nervous.

He takes the strawberries and chocolates for his aunt and Emily. He smiled remembering the memory.....

Small one and half year old Emily was playing and running towards the garden door of their mansion only get caught by her father arms,she giggled at her father fake strict face.she was just a year old but can easily find about her father expression james couldn't help but smile at his daughter,"Where are you going, young lady?" asked in strict voice or try to.

Emily laughed even more " To go flolers and garden " Emily said with cute smile.

"You can't go there now, princess. Because it is night and not good for you." hearing this she started pout.
" but I want to play." she whined.

"You know what ?!!today Eric was going to come for dinner so you can play with him."

This made her face bright. "Really?" As cue they hear a toddler voice.

"Baby girl? Where are you??"  As soon as Emily heared his voice she started excited in her father arms shouting .

"Eric!!!" all elders laughed at their excitement. After James kepting emily ground she runned towards Eric and hugged him.

"let's play. I'm really feeling boring." she said cutely. All looked at her with awe. Why not she was the cutest child of the family.

"But I get you something!!here" he said handing her box of chocolate to her. Emily takes it happily and started eating a chocolate but lily take the box from her.

"Emily, you can't take that right away it's not good manners."

"but, they are my favorite." she said with pout.

"It may be your favorite but you can't just take that from others even they give it to you. Okay?" Emily nodded prosessing the information her mother gave into her small brain.

Lily turned to Eric, "you young boy, why do you get her this it. She will eat all of this at one."

"No problem mama! I will get her again. I get it because I like her. I also got this strawberries to you because I like you.you only said we should get something to people you like when we visit them. " Eric said giving her strawberries and run with Emily before his mama scold  both of them. Suddenly he turned back.

"mama!! I will always brought you this whenever I visit both of you. I promise you." he said with stupid grin and run with Emily. lily just smiled at her nephew's words.......

Eric smiled at his memory it was very special to him. He sighed and went to Emily's house.

Emily was very nervous that if her parents don't like eric. She don't know what will she do. She fallen so much love into him that she can't live without him. But she can't say no to her parents. She is big dialama she let it go as she see time went down to cook food as her mother can't cook food. She finished cooking her food with her parents help it felt like old days.After that she went to her room and change into a blue sundress.

She sit in living room waiting for Eric to come soon her parents came into living room giving her assuring smile as she returns it to them

Just then calling bell of their house was ringed. Emily gone to door to find her boyfriend strawberries, chocolates and also with some white roses as their are Emily's favorite. She smiled softly at him and pecked his lips.

"You look beautiful today."  he said with smile.

"Thankyou" she slightly blushed at him before inviting him. She kept flowers in case at entrance room.

They both moved to living room where Emily parents are sitted. Eric was very nervous as he was going to meet his uncle and aunty.

James and Lily are more nervous than the little ones. They don't know if eric was same or he changed into arrogant. They don't know if he will tell truth to Emily on spot when he see them. They don't want that to happen because if Emily knows it will hurt her they don't want to hurt their daughter, she is only reason they are living for.

When Eric entered the room they looked at him as he looks at them. They is a mixed emotions in their eyes. They all looking close at each after somany years. They were sure love can see in their eyes. James and Lily smiled at Eric. He gave the chocolate and strawberry box to lily instead of Emily. He smiled at her knowingly, she just shaked her head remembering the memory and hugged him closing her eyes. Eric hugged his mama as he was used to call her mama from childhood. They is a tears in both eyes. Emily looked at them confusingly not knowing whats happening. James noticed his daughter confusion and said her to brought water for eric. Emily left reluctantly. James looked at his wife and nephew to break their hug. He happily went towards him hugged him.

" You look great, boy!! You haven't change like always try to take my girls from me and here you are already taken my princess." he said with smile making others to chuckle at him.

" She is not only your princess, dada. My babygirl, do you think I will let her go like that? I never felt connection with anyone other than my babygirl and this Emily. Now, I got to know both are the same." before James could say anything they here Emily coming so they broke apart and stand a few distance away from each other.

Emily give water to Eric still with confused expression, seeing this Eric understand that she got to understand that something is fishy. He quickly gulped water and sighed his dada and mama towards their daughter.

James understood this, "princess!
Why don't we all seat. We just have introductions." Emily nodded at her father and going to seat away from Eric while he pull her hand and made her sit beside him without leaving her hand. She glared at him tried to take her hand, but he just royally ignored her and hold her hand even more tightly. Both James and Lily smiled at young couple. They didn't even changed.

In childhood Emily always want to sit with her father but Eric would just hold her hand made her sit with him and will talk to her continuously until she get irritate and throw a toy towards him.

To be continued.......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Precap:

"I'm not going leave her. I LOVE HER" he said angrily.

It's simple I will try to write more information know next chapter.

What do you think of it??

What would have made Eric angry???

Plz, vote and comment

Until then

Hanu ❤❤