date???

I was about to go back when someone dragged me to secret place of garden which can't be shown in the house. I turned to see the person was on and only the ERIC WILLAMSON. (I can't deny all viewers request. I'm sure if it someone will going to kill me.)

What was he doing??

When I see our position I literally freacked out of mind. He was so close to me that I can feel his breath on my face his arms around my waist tightly and my hands on his chest. I started to move but he didn't let me move instead get grip on me. It's like he was in some daze.

"what are yo-you do-doing Eric?" I shutters.

"Nothing just holding you. You look beautiful in this dress." I blushed at his complement.

GOD.. What happened to him??

"thank you!!" I pinched the bridge of my nose he seems to be understand our position he left me instantly warm was gone.

"I'm sorry but I wanted to talk to you alone which can't get in the house."

To be fact I really liked him when I first meet him, today at the meeting I began to respect him. Now, he didn't even take the advantage my respect towards him increased more and I like him more. I know this is wrong I can't help it.

"um! Emily?" he suddenly seem to be nervous.

Why??

" yes!" I replied quietly I still have the impact what happened some time ago.

"would you like to go on a date with me?" he asked nervously.

I hesitated first but by seeing his behavior today and honest in his eyes my answer come out unconsciously "okay!! I would like to."

His face became like thousand watts bulb. He looks really happy  I smiled seeing him happy it was like giving some relief in the heart.

"yes!! I will pick you up tomorrow at Seven at your home. To be honest I'm really happy right now." (I can see it!!just control yourself Eric)

Me too.....

One thing come to my mind did like me too? Or I'm just a fling to him  like other billionaire do. I don't have answers to both so I went silently into house.

I went to inside Eric gone for talk something in his phone. Granny asked me "who is it Milly?"

"my roommate granny she said she is going to club with her office friends. She will late."

As I said words Ron seemed to become nervous I don't know why I think something going between them. Any howI will find though.

"oh! You can be alone at your house. Why don't you sleep here for night and go tomorrow.and tomorrow is a weekend."

"No, granny I can't. I will go to my apartment. I don't want you trouble."

"it's okay!! You are not trouble at all. You're like my grand daughter to me. So, I can't leave you alone. So, you're going to stay here, right??" she said caressing my head. She is so sweet how can I reject such a sweet request.

"okay!! But I will leave in morning."

"not before breakfast."

We both went into living room Eric joined in our way.

"okay! We will leave now aunt marry. See you again." Charles said to grandma.

"see you soon, Emily."

"bye! Charles."

Diana and rose hugged me before going back. Ron also went with them but with some nervous.