Graduation

🎓Next Morning🎓

Emily wake up with her alarm sound. She set the alarm for it. After getting shower and wearing a comfortable white dress with sandles for lengthy ceremony.

Today she went for normal makeup without spectacles like normal Emily

Today she went for normal makeup without spectacles like normal Emily. She went to ria room where she was getting ready into floral dress. When she turned around she was surprised for a second.

"You know what I thought you're somebody. Without speds and short hair I can't actually find you. you know what I like this style than nerdy one. This is one suits you well."

"Thank you, let's go for breakfast then we can change into our convocation dress. The ceremony will start at nine." they both went to mess for breakfast.

After having their breakfast they went back to get ready for the convocation ceremony. After wearing the dress they both went to main hall where ceremony will be held and Jenny to joined them.

They were assered to sit on their chairs which was quite middle

They were assered to sit on their chairs which was quite middle. The guests and parents are sitting at front, Some in last of hall. Ryan with his girlfriend and Charlie also sit with them. Some of students recognize Emily but bit confused. She looked around to find her family but no one was in her view. She just shrugged and hear the speech by principal.

Soon they started giving degrees to people. They have given last for the people who got high marks in high ranks. Emily was confused that she didn't get her degree still and was glad ria got second rank. She was doubting Did she fail in examination??

She was jerked off her thoughts by hearing her name announced "First rank goes to Emily king!!"

What??

How in the world she get first place??

But hearing the claps around she quickly went to dias for taking her degree. She was given her degree and gold medal from chief guest. She can see her family in front she smiled brightly at them. Before going away from there.