Four| The white dragons.

•just to clarify this does follow the storyline of SWWRH but with my twist•

-Three weeks later.

"Kimizu Zinnia"

The name sounded so smooth, so soft, so perfect. A grin appeared across your face, as you stared at your cup of tea.

Kimizu Zinnia, your new name.

Three weeks had passed since your deal with Prince Izana. Naturally you brushed it off like everything else that happened that night. Along with Kane, your brother and his group of friends. You knew your sudden disappearance made things harder for them, along with the stolen goods and the pieces of jewelry you had taken from Kazama's quarters. But that's what they get for forcing you into that gig.

Repercussions faced everyone, your brother was no exception.

Which is why you left that country the second you sealed the deal and pawned off the jewelry. You had gotten more than enough to continue on with your initial plans.

And now, three weeks later you were in the kingdom of Tanbarun, placed in a comfy red couch with a warm cup of tea and cold night air seeping through the open windows of the house.

Across from you were two blue eyed, blonde siblings also drinking tea. On the table was a large stack of cash, and a folder of new legal documents that completely erased your persona as Y/n, the dragon dancer.

You were now Kimizu Zinnia, only child of single father Kimizu Daichi who died in an accident three years ago. Everything about you had been erased, and nothing was left but the memories some had known of you. Both lucky and unlucky, especially when it came to the twisted future king of Clarines.

The fact that you had even had a conversation with Izana was kept strictly between you and him. You didn't even mention it to the two blondes across from you— the two people you trusted most in this world.

Why? Because they can't be compromised, not them, not their information and the fact that you had made a deal with the future king of a powerful nation is obvious motive to revoke your new identity and send you away.

Sure you trusted them, but everyone in this world was looking out for themselves. It was a concept you applied in your daily life but also one you respected greatly.

The blonde on the right, was a tall, lean man, dressed in a white dress shirt and some brown pants and some black boots coated in a thin layer of dust. His hair was choppy, and somewhat disheveled. But that wasn't enough to take away from his sheer beauty. He had smooth pale skin, with bright sky blue eyes, a marble cut jaw and small hints of ink on his neck. Somehow, each time you acknowledge his looks, another handsome blonde came to mind. Except his hair was longer, silkier, his eyes were a little darker, and his smile was just a little more dangerous than his.