Thirty Five| Rimi.

•••••••

•••••••

The Kingdom of Rimi was notoriously one of the most beautiful places, second only to Clarines. Izana had to admit he quite enjoyed the beautiful plants and the ever spring weather whenever he visited, although he wasn't a fan of pollen, but take the good with the bad he supposed.

The carriage arrived at the very break of dawn, however King Loid made sure to be there to receive the Prince with his daughter Princess Sakura beside him.

Konami, his acting royal guard, left the carriage before him and bowed respectfully to the two monarchs infront of him. Before announcing Prince Izana's arrival. Two other guards opened the carriage door and Izana left, dressed pristine in white and royal blue with his sword hanging from his hip.

"Welcome, your highness," announced Princess Sakura as she dipped her head down respectfully. Sakura was quite the beautiful woman, with long golden hair, soft fair skin, and bright blue eyes. Her smile gleamed, as she stared at her old friend and (as rumor has it, her future husband.)

Beside her was King Livius Loid, who simply looked like the male version of his daughter. With bright blue eyes, blonde hair and a neat beard. He wore fine purple silks, as did his daughter and offered a broad smile to Izana.

"Welcome, dear friend," responded Loid who opened his arms to Izana, trapping him in a hug. Izana chuckled softly, greeting them with the same warmth they gave him. "Your visit was suddenly abrupt, although I can't say I'm complaining."

"Well, I thought I should hand her highness her gift myself, happy birthday Sakura," he turned to Konami who held a pink box and handed it to Sakura, "I hope you like it."

Sakura almost squealed, taking the gift personally, then handing it to her ladies in waiting. "Thank you so much, your highness," she bowed her head, "how long will you be staying?"

"Just a week," Izana responded, "I would have stayed for a few days however, his highness did mention something about adequate entertainment, I'd like to speak to you about that."

"Of course, it's a bit of a surprise though," he cleared his throat, shifting his eyes towards Sakura who looked between the two men cluelessly.

"What surprise?" She asked, Izana sheepishly chuckled, feeling a bit bad for ruining it for her. Of course, she would never imagine what you had instored so it wasn't as if the surprise was all that ruined.

The three entered the large castle, Konami sticking beside the prince while his other guards went to help unpack.

That evening as Izana stood in his chambers, running a hand through his hair. He stared at the mirror, he was starting to feel antsy. Almost as if he was going through with-drawls.