Thirty one| Taken personally.

SUPRISE SHAWTY!!!!•••••

SUPRISE SHAWTY!!!!
•••••

Izana had a secret.

It had been three weeks since the incident with Shinzo and the assassination attempt and Izana had a secret.

Ever since that night, the two of you had been courting in secret. Keeping up faces with the public, however, behind close doors it was a different story.

His lips molded onto yours, arms snaking around your waist and pushing beneath the fabric of your white shirt. Warm hands pressed against the flesh of your waist, as he kissed you, open mouthed and raw, with no hint of the shyness and preservation any of your past kisses held. Your body was pressed between the door and Izana's body as the prince struggled to get you even closer. Pressing every part of you to him and still wanting more, closer.

Breathlessly he murmured "Y/n." And like that you were gone, the stress of the last few weeks fading off your body. You clutched his shoulders, then wrapping your arms around him and pressing closer.  Your hands settled on his bare face, staring at him, he was flushed, with pink kissed lips heaving out soft breaths. He was just so beautiful, you couldn't help it.

You pulled him into another kiss, and Izana groaned into your mouth, pressing his lips to yours, needy—wanting. He pressed you against the door, both hands slipping down to cotton-covered thighs to hoist you up, bringing your knees to his waist and pressing in further.

When he was needy like this— you just couldn't help but indulge him. Usually he had more self control, but you'd been busy since last night. Meetings and paperwork and discussions— so much had been happening. And there was always more, just this morning he was stuck in a three-hour meeting with his advisors, going over plans of opening the castle.

What's worse is that Izana had a bad habit of kissing you the second he saw the opportunity to. Usually, it wasn't well planned out or not— whether it was in the middle of an empty hallway, a minute before everyone else entered a meeting room or a moment of respite when the two of you would finally have some privacy in his office. Naturally the responsibility fell to you to make sure that no one would catch you— and already it was a close call with how hazy his kisses get you.

But, hiding and sneaking around like naughty kids did have its perks. It was exciting, like narrowly escaping death, it felt exhilarating. And you weren't the only one who was having fun, Izana was enjoying it as well— enjoying hiding, and sneaking around as well as giving you minutiae heart attacks every-time he would pull you into this situations.

He made up for it though, and it was then that you realized Izana was a hopeless romantic despite him seeming like the complete opposite. He was so romantic, it was almost ridiculous. Though he didn't need to do that, you were easy— all he had to do was smile at you and you'd turn into mush.