Twenty nine| Invincible

•••••

•••••

Izana entered the garden, carefully surveying the area closest to him for you anywhere. He he heard what Rose had said, but he still had his ears out for any hints of your voice. He walked closer towards the white table and chairs set down at the center of the beautiful garden.

It wasn't until he reached the table that it really sunk in. Your body was on the floor, unmoving, blood seeped from your mouth pooling around you.

He froze.

For a few seconds he simply stared at you, eyes wide, jaw slack. Before it really hit him that this was real life, that you may not wake up. Izana then rushed beside you, shaking your shoulders, "Y/n! Hey, wake up! Hey," he gently tapped your cheek with the back of his hand repeatedly. "Come on now, this isn't funny," he rushed, his tone too hushed to be heard by anyone else in the vicinity. He was always careful when it came to calling you by your name. But either way, you weren't wake up, a string of colorful words flooded from his lips in a hushed tone.

No matter what he did, even as he shook you a bit firmer, you weren't moving. The blood was getting on the back of his knuckles, and the prince was starting to freak out. You weren't waking up! "Shit, hey, seriously, wake up!" He hissed, feeling the tightening of his chest and the less air flow in his lungs.
He shouldn't be around the tea, even now when it had cooled down. The toxins were still strong enough to effect him—or was that the fact that the woman he had fallen inlove with may be dead? Either one wasn't healthy.

He couldn't freak out—he couldn't freak out! If he did then neither of you would be leaving out of this garden alive. Izana retracted his hand, heaving in a deep, shaky breath. He had to calm down, for your sake atleast. Izana composed himself in the best manner possible at his own state and rushed to his feet.

"Guards!!! Guards!!!" He called, Konami and Kai were the firsts ones to enter the garden, "she's not moving! We need a doctor now!" He yelled, watching as Konami and Kai felt the same shock as he had felt just a minute ago. All of them—including Izana had seen you as this invincible woman, you seemed almost untouchable, your confidence and skills somehow created this mirage of a goddess. Unable to be hurt. But here you were, on the floor, in a pool of your own blood. God! Izana couldn't believe he of all people allowed this to happen. "Now!" He snapped at the two frozen guards who jumped back into action.

Konami rushed back inside the manor, yelling frantically for a doctor and more assistance. He repeated the same statement Izana had said she's not moving! We need a doctor now!!! Kai on the other hand rushed towards your body, he didn't hesitate to pick you off the ground and rush past Izana with your limp body in his arms.