Seven| blurred lines.

••••••

••••••

Flashback

"He has a scar on his neck, courtesy of moi!" Reo shamelessly gloated, a hand pressed against his puffed chest with a grin plastered across his face.

"Oh" you gave him your most lackluster reaction just to knock him down a peg.

He sent you a glare, "you're just jealous."

"Because you man-handled a man?" Rina laughed at your retort, more so the disgusted expression across your face. "Anyways, how would he know that I'm the one suppose to hand off the documents?"

"Code words" Rina dropped down beside you on the couch, handing you a small pendant box. "My friends have told me a lot about you, work that into a sentence, he'll know it's you."

•••••

Izana was a seamless liar.

You didn't know whether that was an admirable trait or something you should be worried about. Not to mention you did give out sensitive information about a group that forges legal documents. You'd started thinking of plans incase something goes wrong already... but in the meantime you plastered a smile across your face while Izana took the obligation to introduce himself to Koshi.

"Ah, your highness, it's a pleasure to meet you" his eyes slid from Izana's offered hand and towards you. Then flickered back to Izana almost instantly, "I was hoping to catch you here, in fact I'm pretty sure that's why I came."

Izana forced a smile across his face, it wasn't his usual suave one. He wasn't amused, clearly the tip you gave about Koshi's background was a major deal breaker. Nevertheless Izana threw you a glance, signaling for Koshi to acknowledge you, maybe that would get in his good graces...Koshi thought. So when he offered you a hand, you forced your best smile across your face as you took the hand. "And who is this beauty on your arm, it's nice to meet you also."

"Zinnia, it's nice to meet you" you introduced, your new name rolled off your tongue so smoothly that it could fool anyone.

Well, expect for Izana.

"Zinnia, that's a very exotic name," he let out a hearty laugh, to which you faked a giggle to. "I haven't heard of a lady, your highness," he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly towards Izana, "but I guess I should have assumed." Izana's smile was more accepting of the joke he'd even offered a few humorous words to him.