Twenty four| One moment.

••••••

••••••

You brought your lips to his in a searing kiss, Izana reciprocated right away. As if his thoughts were on the kiss as well. He pushed back and you returned it. Your lips were so soft, so sweet that the prince couldn't help but want more, and more. His hands remained locked around your waist, tugging you ever closer as the concerns of the world around faded. It was just you and him right now, for a moment you both knew would not be spoken of after this.

After the moment was over, everything would go back to normal. No more soft touches under the moonlight, no more secret confessions. After this, it would be strictly professional.

So Izana kissed you, for all the times that he wouldn't be able to. He allowed your lips to leave their imprint on his soul. Allowed the soft touches to get a bit heated, a little more passionate, the words he had left for you were all poured in that kiss.

Then you both parted, your eyes remained closed for a few seconds before you opened to see him. Closer to you than before, your hand slid from his neck and rested on his jaw. "My apologies your highness, but I'm not good with words as you are." You said in a breathy whisper as your chest heaved up and down slowly.

Izana didn't respond, to in awe of you. His hooded eyes gazed into yours, and he had nothing but the overwhelming urge to kiss you again. "Now you've done it," he whispered before bringing his lips to yours again. This time he kissed you harder, and you happily welcomed him closer. The soft grip on your shirt pulled you against him. Then your hand slid to his hair, and you kissed back. Oh my God. Izana couldn't think, all he knew was that your lips pumped electricity through his veins, your hands left imprints on his body. For a single minute, just one minute, he was yours.

He kissed you one—two—three maybe four more times. But by the time you managed to form a coherent thought you were against his desk. His gentle hands traced the curve of your waist over your uniform. Your hand running through his hair softly. Izana parted from your lips, breathing slightly harder. He brought his forehead and yours again, breaths mingled together. The prince then buried his head on the crook of our neck, his lips brushing softly on your collarbone as he spoke. "What are you doing to me?"

Too breathless, you simply settled for constantly running your hands through his soft hair. A habit you may have formed from now on, as the two of you took the time to collect yourselves. Dusk approached, and the sunlight turned gold, in an empty office with the only thing filling the silence were heavy breaths and soft whispers. For a moment you had indulged in your own fantasies, but the world was calling for both of you to return to reality.

You just wished to stay this way for a little longer.

But you weren't incharge of that, some force out there was. And in the midst of letting realization hit that you and Izana had just practically made out for the first time in the two months you knew each other. A knock was heard on the door. A gruff and irritatingly familiar voice rang through the door. "Your highness, I wish to speak with you." If anyone in this world would be a perfect example of a pain in the side it was Haruka.