Fourty Six| Good Goodbyes.

Unedited

Unedited.
••••••

You departed the castle at the very crack of dawn.

And Hiro was far too cheery for comfort.

"How the hell can a normal person be this happy this early?" Konami asked, standing beside you as you leaned against the royal carriage.

"He has to be on something..." Kai (who was making this trip as per Konami's request) grumbled.

You pinched your eyebrows, turning to him "like what?"

"Mushrooms? Special herbs?" He answered, when he received two grimaces he motioned to the blonde who was helping load things towards the carriage with a crazy amount of enthusiasm. "Look at him."

You both turned to stare at him, he grabbed a large chest with both hands and settled it on one of the carrier carts. Then turned to grab another one with a skip in his step and a gleaming smile towards the maids.

The sun hadn't even risen yet.

"That's possible," you and Konami both chorused.

"Good morning!"

Another overzealous morning person sang, Obi made his way towards the three of you with an excited wave. "How is everyone? Ready for the trip?"

"Shut up," you sighed, rubbing your eyes, "I'll go check on the royals— His highness is not a morning person and I feel bad for leaving Mitsuhide alone."

The two groaned in response, reluctantly going to help Hiro. While Obi took your place, lazily laying on the royal carriage.

Back in the main foyer, Prince Izana stood, leaning lazily on his sword as Zen went on about some arraignment he had made with his guards. His exhaustion was palpable, and Zen being a copy of Obi was not helping. The white head was happily yapping away about the new strategy and how it would be beneficial for this trip.

Izana let out a long dejected sigh, "yes... now why are you telling me about this?"

"Because—" started Zen, "I think you should implement the same strategies, it's much more effective. After speaking to Mitsuhide and Kiki they both agree that—" and he just kept going on and on and on.

Izana's patience was thinning, by the way his eyebrow began to twitch. You knew you had to step in or else everyone would be having a bad morning (including you.)