Six| The seductress and her morally twisted accomplice.

••••

••••

Izana wasn't sure what God he should be thanking but he knew one of them was due for his thanks.

He noticed you not a second after you entered.

His eyes were drawn to you like a magnet. His ears started ringing the second you had walked in the hall. Dressed in a loose pink dress, with a large slit that showcased your thighs. Your dress hovered over the floor just the right distance to showcase your black heels. A pair of pink lips pursed anxiously while you wandered around the ballroom. Your hair was in a unique style this time instead of their loose curls. Instead it was twisted down to your hips and swaying as seductively as before with each step you took.

Your head was held high and you met a lot if not all the gazes that were directed to you.

You were so beautiful.

He missed seeing the white markings on your body, though. But settled for this amazing sight infront of him. One of the waiters made his way to you, just as you were about to near him. Effectively catching your attention and stopping you to offer a glass of wine.

The two shared a few words, with you smiling beautifully at him. He said something before leaving you with an adamant frown across your face. The prince wondered what the conversation was about, to put a damper on your moods so drastically.

Izana hadn't realized he had focused his attention solely on you. To the point where his previous conversation with a dutchess— whatever her name was, had been completely pushed to the side.

He watched as you quickly set down the glass of wine you had barely taken a sip of and rushed to the exit.

Were you leaving?

Izana didn't need to think twice about it, he quickly excused himself from the discarded conversation with the dutchess and went after you.

He passed your glass, taking it on his way to you.

He found you outside of the ballroom entrance, your hand on your face as you mumbled soft curses to no one in particular. Izana had to admit he didn't even notice the young prince blowing a gasket infront of him rather he was hyper aware of your incoherent mumbling to yourself not to punch anyone.

"Throw her out." That got his attention.

He finally noticed a red faced Prince Raji, who must have been the cause of his unamused lady's annoyance. Along with the stiff guards who were looking between you and Izana. Hesitant, just incase this situation wasn't what Raji presumed it to be.