Twelve| His lady.

••••••

••••••

Izana's early arrival had been kept completely off the records. Technically he was still suppose to stay on the road for three more days. But the prince had manage to finish up with all his business dealings with three days to spare for himself.

So, he asked about you when he arrived in his castle. One late night, after hearing the a familiar name from one of the guards. It was completely coincidental, just as he happened to be walking through the halls, he overheard two guards speaking of a bakery down in the town. And although the cerulean eyed blonde barely recalled the conversation, he did hear a very familiar name.

Kimizu Zinnia.

His lady.

A very valuable perk of being a prince was that he was able to get access to a lot of information with no questions asked. One conversation with a councilman and he learned of a new employee who worked for the country's best bakery named Kimizu Zinnia. She was an exotic looking woman, with skin like cocoa powder. That was all the affirmation he needed to call for Tom's bakery to cater to an upcoming castle event.

And, right he had been.

"If it isn't my prince." You said, once the door was closed behind you.

Izana chuckled softly, turning from the stunning sunset to another heavenly body. This time in his own office. "My lady, Y/n. I was under the impression it was only suppose to be a few days."

"Technically a month is a few days," you shrugged, moving your hand up to the scarf that covered your head and taking it off. "You sure took your time, your highness. I almost thought you forgot about me," you placed the scarf around your shoulders and left your hair tied back.

"How could I forget about you?" He asked, walking from the window and taking a seat behind his desk. "How are you liking Clarines, you've already become a hot topic."

"People are fascinated by things they haven't seen," you shrugged, crossing over the office and taking a seat the one of the two offered chairs across his desk. "I have a friend who has a quirk about her too, she's been getting unwanted attention as well."

"A shame," he promoted his elbows on the desk and rested his chin on his hands. "So a baker? A passion of yours?"

You smiled, "hardly, but I've always wanted to be that humble village baker girl. It's fun." You then patted your pockets before pulling out a small, neatly packed bag of cookies and setting it infront of him. "I promise it's not poisonous. Although, that's never stopped you before." Izana softly chuckled, taking the pack and gently undoing its packaging. You sat across from him staring excitedly as he took a small bite of one of the cookies. "It's amazing, is it amazing? It's amazing, I know it is."