Seventeen| Kimizu Zinnia, royal guard.

••••••

••••••

The royal guard attire was specially chosen by Izana, a few days prior to the night you fought Konami.

He presented it to you a few minutes after the two of you signed your contract. Along with a blue medallion that would serve as your identification.

Kimizu Zinnia, Royal Guard.

The next morning, you were standing infront of your mirror. The ever-present sunlight peeking through the horizon, as you stared at your reflection in the new uniform attire.

It was as if Izana had customized it specifically for the his royal guard. So all can know that you weren't for anyone else but him. His standard blue, white and gold had been creatively placed on the attire. You had on a royal blue undershirt, covered by a white firmer jacket that only showed the breast of your under shirt before coming together and parting around your hip. You had on a pair of black pants with knee length boots blue as your undershirt and outline with gold. Your collar was also outline with gold as well as the buttons on your jacket.

Finally was his favorite piece, a sword at your hip. Covered in black with the royal family crest embedded on the handle.

You tied your hair back, leaving the ponytail to touch the middle of your back. A few strands caressed your face, to which you tugged behind your ear. And the final touch, the medallion easily slipped over your head and bounced until it finally came to a hanging sway infront of your chest.

Kimizu Zinnia, royal guard.

•••••

The castle's guards had been positioned differently. You realized that when you entered the west wing where Izana's office was. A few guards nodded towards you, and you did the same as an acknowledgment of each other.

You passed by the final threshold before you entered the hallway that lead to Izana's office. There were two extra guards standing there that weren't before. "Good morning Zinnia" one of the guards lowered their head respectfully.

"Morning" you chimed, flashing him a smile. "Do you know the reason you guys are placed here today?" You asked, all Izana had told you was that his arrival was now being announced today and he'd have to be pretty busy.

The guards shook their heads, "not quite, but they were orders from Prince Izana," the other said, "so far you're the only one allowed to pass through this point, not even the maids have gotten this far." He then turned to the cart at the side of the room. "His highness has been working on paperwork since the crack of dawn, and given explicit orders not to allow any one who isn't authorized, the maids left his breakfast here for you to take to him."