Thirty Eight| For the Pride.

Super unedited I just wanted to double update

••••••

Hiro was a good fighter.

His blows were precise and purposeful, he was calm enough never to get tunnel vision. He was observant and lethal when he got in the mood.

But so were you.

Your movements were comparable to water between rocks, you were light on your feet and held a good balance. You were use to the blows, use to the stinging pain of it all. You were keen and perspective you saw his weakness when he couldn't see yours.

He was good.

But you were great.

At least those were the observations Kei made, as he watched his student spar.

There were a few charity hits you allowed, probably because his employers were watching and you didn't want him to get in trouble. But you— Kei thought— were a natural, it was as if you were born fighting. Your body seemed so accustomed to it that it was ridiculous how thin and small you looked before entering the battle field.

It wasn't until Loid had acknowledged that Hiro was a good fighter that you finally stopped pulling your punches.

Kei watched as you leaped into the air, with your cat-like movements you circled your legs around Hiro's neck before flipping him over and slamming his body to the ground while your arms allowed you to land with little to no damage.

But Hiro was down for the count, and when you got up, you simply placed your foot on his chest and everyone acknowledged your blatant victory.

The match was good, and fast and entertaining.

Izana had sat there, with a grin across his face, his confidence never once shaking. He knew how good you were on the field, how incredible you were, and this was just proof of how well placed his faith was.

Loid clapped, when Kei announced the winner, and Izana got up to help you place your jacket on. "Good job," he said and you let your hair down from its ties.

"Thank you," you smiled, going to help Hiro off the floor, "you were great," you complimented, patting his arm in reassurance. "Your movements are swift and fast, I really was kept on my toes I hope you realize that."

Hiro spared you a smile, placing a hand on your own, "thank you Lady Zinnia, you are incredible yourself I have never lost so bluntly to someone before." You offered a laugh, helping him keep his balance when he almost tripped. "There were times when you hit pressure points inorder to fully incapacitate me and it was incredible to witness, I would love to learn from you one day."

Your smile was big on your face, "I'd be honored to teach you, someone with your skill and potential would make a great student."

"I'm going to assume no one is able to see me standing here," Kei said with mirth and the three of you laughed. "But truly, Lady Zinnia your fighting style is nothing like I've seen before, self-taught fighters stick to their own curriculum I assume."